Reviews for Gifts for 14th February
liumingshen chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
thank for this fanfiction,because it contain the valentine day of after wars.
maya4yuki chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i love it :D
kerenman chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
AWESOME! Need more KxL fanfics :)
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Awesome story, I remember before becoming an actual user when I first read this in 2007, it was a great romance story.
Erumina chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I finally found time to read your story! I like it! it good! ! awesome way of expressing their love to each other!
brunette-neko chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
oh this was an awsome valentines fic, it was so adorable _

humor and romance too, which made it all the more greater lol. keep up the good work with other stories like these.

and oh i just thout of something, u could do a oneshot for christmas...well then again that's comman. actually an interesting one would be if u did a oneshot for halloween lol.

or kira or lacus' birthday. i unno only if u have the time, just a suggestion.

good work

-RenEE
Phoenix710 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I loved this fic. You captured the romance between Kira and Lacus perfectly, and I loved the way you included the sequence where Lacus receives her gift from Kira. Please, continue this story soon.
PHOBOPHOBIA chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
holla! finally i found a malaysian author! this story was uber uber sweet! Kira is such a good husband! lacus is such a lucky wife! wish you luck with your spm... even though its pretty much over already. ehehehe...
IpizzippyReads chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
aw, that's sweet. good fic. really liked it.
adeline chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Wow.. your desciption for the gift for Lacus is very nice. I wonder what would it be like in the fanfiction for this cute couple. i love the good husband thing in Kira as he shower Lacus with pamper and love. Sweet fanfiction you have here. :D
Mariahtakamura123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
What a beautiful story! It has suspence, romance with a twist of humor. It's simply beautiful! It makes me want to send a fanfic too. But I don't know how. Can anyone tell me? Or even you, risingsundynasty. Please, onegai1 Help me!
cagalli athha-zala chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
(Too lazy to login ;P. at school now.)

Isn't this just great? No exams, being pink again, surfing the net, reading a nicely written story... oh charles, do write more of KxC! Twins twins twins AH!

i'm crazy LOL.
s.inviderie chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
lol! FAR from the 14th...but it's really cute! ]
blackcatismeow chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
though i'm not a really big big fan of kira and lacus, i still enjoy this, really. oh, and i thought you are not spoiled? looks like i have mistaken something here, you really do know how to write the spoiling part _.

well, there are some grammatical mistakes in your writing, more than usual i'll say, were you so busy back then? anyway, write more if you have time.

p.s: i like the shinn stellar pairing more than luna, don't know why but it's just that
Justicez chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
just to make you happy i thought i'd read and review this fic for for someone whose and idiot at love,this storry was VERy VERY GOOD!.Keep up the good work and good luck in your exams again:P