Reviews for Barriers That Shatter
jade chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Please write some more. I has been a long time since you've updated and I really want to read more of this very interesting story. If you've decided to end the story and leave it unfinished please say so.
Jade
kibagaaralover18 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
This is really good!
Orochi Miho chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
wonderful story. can't wait for the next chap.
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
I have really enjoyed this story and pray to you and whom ever wishes to listen that you will finish this.

I have a feeling that things were going to get crzy-ish... the way they always did for our fave team

But either way, you have me hook line and sinker on this story and wish to know more.

So please PLEASE continue this!

PLEASE?
Twilight684 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
TT~TT Please update this story! I really love it so far and I really wanna know how it ends, plus I wanna see how things go with Hiei and Kuwabara. Please update again!
jade chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
MORE PLEASE! I love the story. PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW HOW THE STORY GOES.

jade
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Defiantly liking this story...I really hope you come back to this soon...I can't wait to read more of it!
Mae Rose chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
HAY! WHY haven't you up-dated -.- huh huh huh! ~pokes you and gives you an intimidating look~ I have been waiting and waiting! your MEAN! ~pouting~ PLEASE update and STOP KILLING ME!
loretta537 chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
this is a great story! please update it soon
Mae Rose chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
all right i had to go all the way back to chapter 3 just so that i can review... I hope that you havent forgoten about tis story because it CUTE and im REALLY hopeing that you up-date it... I know its been a while but hopefuly your able.

Mae Rose
Mae Rose chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
~glare~ I had to go ALL the way back to chapter 3 just to send you this! I have already reviewed on chapter 6 and 5 BEGGING you to up-date this story... or at least i think i have... any how and now here i am again BEGGING you to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE up-date this story... Heck ill even get on me knees and beg! ~Gets on knees~ PLEASE Will you update ~puppy dog pout~ Im begging!

Ever awaiting

Hannah Mae
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Aw, this is so good! Why won't you update!
blood-fire-dragon chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
wow, i really like this story, its funny, cute, and oh so good...Mwaha, i can't wait to see wat happens next_~
Mae Rose chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
HI! well this story... had been kindof dead for a few months and i would really like to know whats going to happen next... ~eyes get big and watery~ so could you PWES up-date soon? pritty pwes with a big fat wed charry on top?

Hannah Mae