Reviews for Ninjas Dream of Summer
adiksaNaruto06 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
uh...okay...we performed Midsummer night's dream once in a real stage play...the messenger's name is philostrate...it's good putting Tenten as hermia...make Tsunade Titania and Oberon Orochimaru and Shizune as the main fairy and Kabuto as puck...okay I know it's sick but I had no choice...oh and change Theseus and Hippolyta okay because in the play I got the part as Hippolyta okay? I'm starting to feel self-pity...
firegirl343 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
LOL this is so funny! )

Garra gets to wear wings and you sould get him a wand and a dress. that will make everyone LOL
Dragon of Venus chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
ooh, I'm liking! keep going! :) btw, I never actually read that play, is it good?
Preciousinpink chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Heheheh cute! Good job! Very exciting! LOL have fun with Gaara-kun! Dont over do i tho! LOL Awesome jobbies update as soon as u get a chance! -
RandomLuv chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
lmao God that was funny. Your eye wasn't the only one that twitched at the thought of a SasuGai fic **twitch** XD
TheSilverMirror chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wow. So amusing. _ Any more? Motto kudasai?
lazyenergetic a.k.a. raitsuki chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
damn i can't log in...anyway, i like where this fic is going!ill just keep on checking ...i can't put it on alerts but

update soon pls!
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
WHAT? Now you're saying that girls are shorter than men? XX

(Sorry, I just hate it when everyone thinks that.)

Anyways, Sakura, use your head! If you tell your precious Sasuke-kun about their plan he'll never be with you! DUH! XD

Continue and update soon! :D
Mimi chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Lol! This is a funny story. XDD

Update soon, okay? I'd like to know what happens next!

-Mimi