Reviews for The Summation of Dancing
Michael chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
that was AWESOME!
Elf from Downunder chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Aw, I really adore seeing Tal and Milla as an ideal couple! ;) This was such a cute read! I just couldn't stop laughing at Ebbitt, Malen, Gill and Clovil watching them dance from a distance! :D
Theevenger chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I am so glad that someone else thought that Tal and Milla had become more than friends. I felt sort of cheated when Nix didn't follow through on their relationship at all after they were reunited. Bravo for this! Even after all these years, I am so glad to have finally read a convincing example of how it could (should) have been.
evildevilgirl02 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Not bad...
I would have LOVED to have read your original story! The idea sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
both funny and serious, cute and thoughtful i liked this story very much. :)

Fave lines:

"Dancing is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire," came Ebbitt's voice from the central stone. - i just about DIED of laughter here. :D

"Love?" Tal murmured. "Is that what this is?"

"To sum it up in a word." - and she throws his phrase right back at him. i really love Milla. :)
Eve chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Aww, very good! I like it. I just finished reading the series today so I was thrilled to see that there was fanfiction! : )

I can't say that I can quite see Milla dancing the tango or see Tal as confident as he is but, assuming they're older, I think it works well. Good job, I enjoyed it. Particularly Ebbit and then Malen's comparison to the Selski.

Thanks for a good one!

Lena xo chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Aw that was so cute! Yeah it's been awhile since I read the series too so I started re reading them this month :) I love the character of Milla

Lena xo
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Magnificent and so believable! I'm in the process of re-reading the series and felt the urge to search for some good Tal/Milla fanfiction. And am extremely happy to have come across yours. (Tho sad to read the A/N that you won't be writing your longer piece). In any case, their characterization is perfect...just how I'd picture them grown-up and I loved the onlooker's occasional commentary from above. :D
Lark R. Starling chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Squee! That was so sweet! I loved it! The dancing was a great touch. It was so cute!
makeup smeared eyes chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Aw... *squees* so so so cute!
Bane-Treller chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
sweet awesome, beatuiful, breath-taking, may I go on lol
xcharrier chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Very nice. I recently re-read the seventh tower series myself, and I found that even if the end is a bit rushed, and maybe because of it, one can't help but wonder what happens with poor Tal and Milla. Out of all their stories on this site so far that I've read, this is by far the best, and consequently the way I see their relationship going in the actual stories themselves. While Milla especially was arguably out of character, I think it can easily be passed off as a result of her growing and maturing. People have to remember, she has been leading an entire people for years now, and would have undoubtedly matured and changed. No longer would she be quite as resistant to a love that has been growing for years. She is, after all, growing in to a woman.

While expanding this story would have been nice, I think the shortness of it helps make it more powerful. Also, you have had the time to make the entire thing editted and revised perfectly, so nothing that there is is lacking. One page of great writing is a lot better in my opinion than five pages of rushed and mediocre writing.

But this is far from mediocre, and takes the cake for me out of all the Tal/Milla stories. Excellent job!
Adica Finch chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Lovely story! I think you captured both of them wonderfully. And I loved the repetition of "to sum it up in a word". Simply great! I also liked their audience. And Ebbitt's commentary. That was so like him! :-D

Really, this was very good. I'm glad I found it!
john chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
short. good. a little too rushed and out of character. but as you said a sub plot in a greater story, which could easily contain character development and pacing.
Midnight chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Awesome I think you should continoue writing you have a great could have at least 10 chapters all about Tal and Milla