Reviews for Dead Mans Party
SlothKeeper chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Ha! I knew it was Boom! No one can be that nervous and not be up to something. I'm actually surprised that he could pull it off. Good end
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
Okay...major flaming, with HELLFIRE!, from a Sky/Bridge slash writer, smut, but still

I don't care that Jack, Syd, Z, Kat, and Cruger, BUT you offed my guys!

Sky's death had me in tears, and my inner Psychotic, sadistic Bridge was seething with black rage.

And killing Bridge with a toaster was just to obvious and gutrenching

I HATE/LOVE you for this fic, so is this the end or will there be more?

This fic actualy gives me an idea, lots of them

Once again GREAT/HORRIBLE FIC, continue on with it
aznboi85 chapter 11 . 3/5/2008
It's official. You're evil! I stand corrected. You killed Sky in this chapter, not to mention Kat, Bridge, and Z! On another note, Sky's death was the saddest in my opinion. You have one sick mind! I loved the Z/Bridge moments. I knew it was Boom! Who knew he could be so evil. I liked Bridge's reaction to Sky's death. How could you kill off Bridge? I thought he and Sky were your favorites? As per your author's note, Syd's not THAT bad. I'll admit she's not my favorite SPD ranger, but killing her off first (of the core rangers) really? Yeah, sorry. I can't do it. I can't really flame you. It's not my style. I really do like your other stories better. Again, horror isn't my cup of tea. Only one thumb up from me this time and that's because you had me on the edge of my seat and for the Bridge/Z scene cuteness.
aznboi85 chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
So that must be your goal, huh? Kill off all the rangers one by one. I like the Bridge/Z interaction. Poor Z! I like your other fics better than this one, and no, I'm not just saying that because you killed off Sky. Although, that does play a part in it...
aznboi85 chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
Okay, I hardly ever watch horror movies. They're not really my thing, but why oh why did they split up? There's strength in numbers. "But it's great! Business up front party in the back!" was my favorite line of the chapter. The Bridge/Z scene in the beginning was cute.
aznboi85 chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
I liked the fight between Jack and Sky. It was about time their tension boiled over. I'll give it to you, you have me on the edge of my seat. I'm wondering what will happen next or who will die next. As long as it's not Bridge or Sky, I'll have no reason to flame you.
aznboi85 chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
Aw, poor Sky. All in a rage and such because of what Jack and Syd did. Bridge eating the kibble and Jack's reaction was funny. I actually like the Sky/Syd you have in this, even if it is only one-sided. I wonder what'll happen next.
aznboi85 chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
Ah man, I can't believe Jack asked Sky if he's ever had sex with Syd. That was funny. So I see you've taken the route that other authors have taken in that you had Sky and Syd date in the past. "Actually it's more like 10 or 12 but who's counting?" Typical Sky. The mental image of Bridge doing the sprinkler and lawnmower is hilarious. Oh no! What happened to Cruger?
aznboi85 chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
I'm glad that the rangers made up with each other. I liked how you had Syd be all protective over Bridge. Yeah, something definitely seemed off with Boom. Jack screaming like a girl was funny. I can hazard a guess that something is going to take advantage of the powerless power rangers being powerless and that is why you said not to be mad at you for what you said you are going to do.
aznboi85 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Lol. Those kids crack me up! Sky was going to pick a fight with a 7 year old was hysterical. Aw, Bridge and Z are going to the costume party together. Wow, some of those kids have quite a mouth on them. I wonder why their morphers aren't working. What ever do you have brewing in that head of yours?
aznboi85 chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Oh no! The rangers are fighting amongst themselves. I do feel bad for Sky in this fic. But at the same time, I feel bad for Bridge too because of how Sky hurt him in their fight. The best line of the chapter goes to, "And I'll believe that when Sky takes the stick out of his ass and starts to river dance." I wonder what was behind Z snapping at Syd. This story started out shaky for me, but it's getting better as it progresses.
aznboi85 chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Now this was an improvement over the first chapter. I like the pairing of Bridge/Z. I don't really like the pairing of Jack/Syd, but meh, I'll survive. I like how you portray the dynamic between Z/Sky. You got that down pat. I also like the way you portray the Bridge/Z dynamic. I even could picture the ending of the chapter playing out like that. I don't see how this is horror yet, but I have a feeling I soon will.
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I thought this had way too much dialogue. In fact, that's all this chapter was. That's the bad news. The good news is that I'm still a huge fan of yours, so I'll stick with it and read on. I did like how you had all of the rangers interacting with one another. In your other stories I've read, it's either a max of 2 or 3 rangers in a scene at one time. By the way, I loved Bridge's line in the beginning, "But Sky its not dark or stormy, in fact it's 2:00 in the afternoon." The timing of it was perfect. I mean Sky had just begun to tell his story and all. Typical Bridge. Hehe.
LttleDvl chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
Yes, I am seriously behind on the times, but still a good read.

Exactly like most horror flicks - I wanted to crawl into my computer screen and yell at both Jack and Sky to not split up.

And then again especially at Bridge. I knew the second he said he was going to leave he was next. The toaster? Unbelievbly genius and sadistically cruel at the same time!

And I knew from the get-go that it was Boom. As soon as he told Jack that he needed their morphers. Who ever would have thought the tech tester would go completely off his rocker?

All in all, a great story!
Inflatable Marshmellows chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
Oh my god. YOU KILLED BRIDGE AND Z! And Sky... BUT BRIDGE! OH MY GOD...

Still the story's nice. And HAH! I knew it was Boom! Oh my god, you killed Bridge. I'm still trying to get over that fact... Hey, why did the first three die cause of their genetic powers and the other two didn't really?

You better make this a happy ending or else...

OH MY GOD YOU KILLED BRIDGE!

And I cried... Well not at the Bridge die-y part. And the Bridge and Z and the dying Sky and the Don't leave me part.