Reviews for Hypoglycemia
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is a very nice little story. It shows nice interpersonal interactions without imminent doom :).
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Cute!

Nice to see Rodney's hypoglycemia being taken seriously for once! _

I liked this a lot- good one!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Good story.
JeannieWood chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
:) Good story, but 60 lvl sugar isn't really sit on the ground and hope you don't pass out worthy. I'd of stayed with 52, or even 45. 50-ish is where I for one finally admit I'm having an issue, where as 45 is where I'd think somebody like Rodney would. :) Anyway, yeah, I liked your other story so I thought I'd check in on a few others. And surprise! I like! :)
FutureAuthoress chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
LOL! Yes, I liked the piece. Why? Two reasons; one, I absolutely LOVE Rodney, he's hilarious. Two; I, too, am hypoglycemic. Although, I'm sure my sugar's never gone down below 60...I've never passed out, but I get that sick shaky feeling, where my legs don't support me right, and..*babbles on*

But yes, wonderful piece, excellent job! )

-Meg
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
As one who has Hypoglycemia, I know how much it can suck. Poor Rodney. Stupid John about the orange allergy...
Hettie chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I liked it. I often wonder why there aren't more stories about Rodney's med cond in the show. Thanks for sharing.
SGAFan chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
aw! I like it :D Good Rodney voice :)
Delka chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Any whumppage is fine by me. Thanks.
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Good story! Very well written. Loved the snarking.

Alipeeps chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was a sweet little fic. I liked it. I think you had McKay very in character.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Cute

Kira
SpecialAgentJim chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
poor Rodney! *pets him* lol

I liked this piece because I can completely relate, as I am also hypoglycaemic.

thanks for sharing this with us )
raven chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I just wanted to let you know that someone whose blood sugar is down to 52 would barely be coherent. And they would definitely be nauseated. That's one of the most annoying things when your blood sugar gets low. You need to eat but even the smell of food makes you want to throw up and you have to force yourself to swallow.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
As a diabetic who gets Hypo attacks I think you did this pretty well, nicely done too.