Reviews for Birth Rite
DarkKnightShiva chapter 24 . 1/13/2014
I am glad you didn't go on and on about Kagome's powere, if so I surely would have hated this story.
But good job writing this good story.
I give you a 2.5 out of 5.
Because, only one dominant (kagome) character was there and another main character was mostly ignored (inuyasha) while sub characters were more involved in the scenes.
A-game chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
A-game chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Man! Have i ever said that you were counted as one of my favorites? Well, if you didn't now you know! I have praticly read all your stories and loved them! PERFECT!
Romanian Bookworm chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
I love how possessive Inuyasha is :)
Breeluv chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
I loved every minute spent reading this story! Its great and im glad naraku is gone and they avenged kikyo and shippo's past love also I love how they are a pack and demons that way inuyasha doesn't feel left out but equal to everyone else and I really hope you consider writing a squel to this were they figure out kagome or something because that would be so cool! I really enjoyed this,you are a great writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories because if they're as good as this.~Love Breeluv
cj chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
ososososososososososos goooooood! definitely one of my fave
cj chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
very good! they talk to formal.
animemaniac1616 chapter 24 . 5/17/2011
What an amazing story! You are extremely talented and this is one of the best stories I hav read and I have read a LOT! Loved it 3
ill be watching u...-.-
almost tooo awsome...*shifty eyes*
wow its awsome
Killergal100 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I have a birthmark its the shape of a cat eye (lol) and my friends would say I was cursed by evil (I wouldnt be cursed I would enjoy every second) not touched by god (yet again lol)
elf mermaid chapter 24 . 9/8/2010
I really enjoyed reading this; it's such a cool story! Thank you so much for writing this!
Unconsciously Aware chapter 24 . 6/30/2010
I really liked the story but the only problem was your dialogue quotations did not have the proper punctuation. For example you would have: " Mark died." Instead of: "Mark died."

It is just that small space that is not needed. Take this into consideration as advice to furthur help you in your writing :)
Kra-zBiiNa-ture chapter 24 . 12/13/2009
totally loved this! I there a sequel? You should totally make a sequel!