Reviews for Raven
Visitor chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ha! Ha! That was great!
ElphieYo chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
aww thats really cute really good too i really loved it
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That was AMAZING! Poe is my favorite poet and you did him a great justice. What a wonderful job! The words you chose, the the timing, the rhyming, the story...everything!

Perfect, so going on my faves!
Kiba-the-proud chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Very cute, nice rhyme scheme, good theme! Some of the lines need work, like a spell/grammar check, but it's a good poem overall that tells a nice story about a cute pair.
RisenGrave chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
That was awesome! Great work, great imagery. It just rocked. The Raven is my favourite poem and this captured the image and beat perfectly. I reapeat myself but that was freakin awesome!

AJandtheVoicesInMyHead chapter 1 . 10/15/2006

And oddly humerous.

Steve-Racer chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wow, that was really really impressive, to carry on that rhythim so well for that many stanzas you are quite a poet. I mean that, I do understand you borrowed the form from another but what you did is not easily done. Bravo.

Steve Racer chapter 1 . 10/12/2006

i went and read the raven first

and u wrote very

edgar allen poe-y

im adding this to my favorite stories

it roked!
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Very nice work. _ The poetry hit it's mark with the rhyme and rhythms of Poe's 'The Raven' and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep up the good work. _
Chance Brown chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
That was amazing!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
So does that mean that there was no ramance afterward? Is there not another word to be said of these odd two? I wish to know, I wish I knew.

Long and loud I do implore do not speak of next nevermore. :)
Kaiju Moth chapter 1 . 10/11/2006

Need I say more?
BlackNhite chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Haha! Perfect! Absolutely perfect!
Tefnut Talvi chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
that was awesome. you did really good.
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Oh, brilliant job! Loved it!