Reviews for Going for Love
Doodoodoo chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
wow this is really good. You are doing a really good job writing this story and the sex scenes are awesome! I love this.
Echo Hellfire chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
love it that was very cruel of zack.
IDK1314 chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
aw, sad...and hilarious...hehe
BloodStained 08 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I liked it. I wished I was creative enough to write stories. Well Bye
ninjacolfer chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Haha...what are they gonna do? I really like this story.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i like it ill finish later
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Yikes. It was really good, I thught, at the beginning. I didn't understand the ending, though. What did the boy, Jeremy, have any ... um, purpose in there. I don't see any point that he was in there. I actually liked taht he was in there, though, because ... ah. Nevermind. I also didn't understand the end of the last chapter, with Zack saying ā€œIā€™d rather not, not yet.ā€ Really, it doesn't make any sense to me. But, I think this story is great. O.o ...

- The Blue Eggman
Pashe chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
BEFORE I read the last chapter, I would like to ask who is that boy, and why didn't Cody think it was suspicious that the kid was asking about HIS suite number, and why did Zack let him in? I am SO confused. O.O

WhimsicallyUnfortunate chapter 6 . 4/28/2007

i love it!

but why is Zack depressed!

i'll give you cookies...?
lemons freak chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
yummy incest
macmoosie chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
Wow! I loved this one. This story was exactly what I was looking for between Zack and Cody. I didn't like the ending though with 'Jeremy'. It was kinda weird. Other than that, wonderful!
TheMindHaze chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
update soon!
TheMindHaze chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
guess i'm a little late to vote, but you should definatley put the sex scens in!
TheMindHaze chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i love it! i never thought zack could be so romantic!

cant wait to read on
wally's girlfriend chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
YAY! AWESOME STORY! I LOVED IT! SO SMEXY! Please updated soon! *adds to favs* YAY CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT CHAP!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »