Reviews for Consequent
klyre chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
I like. _
Black wolf chapter 6 . 10/1/2002
KAWAII!

A very cute and charming fanfic!

Please! you just have to continue !

i liked the part when Darkness licked her lip because she had ice-cream on it

SOO cute!

continue please!
anonymous chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
wow... there be another sequel?

Hope it will be a Dias x Darkness
Keiko-sama chapter 6 . 5/1/2002
INTERESTING! PLS. CONTINUE! _
Aeris chapter 6 . 4/12/2002
This is really cool! You should continue writing this fic! I like Darkness and Lillbelt pairings! They look so cute together!
Liez chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Can't you make them do something...um...*fun*? -g-
too lazy 2 login chapter 6 . 12/18/2001
hey i think i have read this fic somewhere... ahh! i remember you must be the webmaster of that Shadow skill page! great fic oh and on the page you stated that you needed help on the background or sumtin right? just e-mail me
Mon chapter 6 . 12/7/2001
Love this story and appreciate your Sword of Ashliana page too! Having Dias, Darkness, and Lillbelt in the same fic is fuuun...love it! I don't really have much of an idea who you're going to pair up romantically in this fic but this is exciting...either one with Lillbelt would be interesting indeed and fun to read! Please update***
Mon chapter 6 . 12/7/2001
Kitana chapter 6 . 11/20/2001
Great Story! I like the part where Dias fell on Darkness. Continue to write the story, best with Yaoi in it. Hope you would write more Dias/Darkness fanfics!
Dark Phoenix chapter 6 . 7/23/2001
WOW! This is really great! Can't believe you haven't updated in so long! Please continue!
wanling the great chapter 6 . 6/25/2001
urm...this part is interesting. very interesting. ice cream? hmm...interesting. i like the part when dias fell over darkness. that was funny. continue this story please! and hopefully with some yaoi!
Myst and Majick chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Hey, I've read this. You're the Webmaster of the Bloody Kuruda Red website, aren't you? I really enjoy your fanfiction. Hey, if you want more pics to add to your website, your welcome to borrow some of the screencaps I have at .ca/~ . Just give me some credit for taking them (as in capturing them, not stealing!). _