Reviews for Happy Halloween
Kathya chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Nah, I loved the part when Athrun said the famous phrase: "It's a secret!" It kind of remainded me Xellos _ (same voice actor, isn't it?)

This story was really fun, thanks!
yzak and shiho fan chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

OMG...i can't even decide which character i liked the best..umm...it would have to be either cagalli or shiho but they were all pretty equally funny!

and that was really sweet ending...i actually didn't guess athrun's fear! lol

anyways i think you did a wonderful job with this fic..especially since it's soo hard for some authors to have soo many characters in their story and give them equal roles! but you did a fantastic job making sure they all did!

nice job and i hope you continue to write more fics with these eight!
skywolf666 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Hahaha... Yeah, a pimp would ahve been a good idea... But we all know he lvoes cagalli ,that's why he was so guilty after... Wow, that msut ahve scared all the guys shitless after he saw the ' .' lmao. TYhat was great, plz write more! amybe you could try a Christmas or a New Years one? But otherwise WHOO HOO!

Sky
SolidDreamer chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Yay, u keep your promise! u updated at 31st of Oct!

what a happy ending...w/ Athrun told his biggest fear was to lose cagalli, so sweet...
NilName chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
That was a nice and lovely ending there. Happy..belated Halloween!

BANG BANG!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
rofl great ending, i loved the whole killing cagalli bit i might just use that to scare my boyfriend! hehehe loved it
Athyra chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
x LURV it! _

I kinda guessed Athrun's biggest fear but still, hearing coming from his mouth...AWESOME.

Great acting for Lacus and Cagalli lol
abcdzyxw chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Wahahaha! Kira is so mean! And athrun too! How could he do this to cagalli wehehe actually, I believe athrun is afraid of nothing except for cagalli! Hehe can’t wait for the update! Go girls! Don’t let the boys best you out ;p
Vampirewitch chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
AW MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT NE TT-TT. Funny ne!
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
LOl, nice! a prank within a prank of a prank that's within it! LOl!

Oh i can't wait till the next scary part!
ChildO'God chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
LMAO XD this story is friken hilarious! i cant stop laughing at their stupidity and evil scheming Cant wait for Halloween, but I'm going Trick or Treating :'(... I'm 14 but i still want to trik or treet after partying! Woot
Artificial Life Creator chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
What would be more interesting is if lacus dressed up as a slasher maniac but so did mr. dino so when lacus pops out and scares the guys, so does another slasher maniac and everybody gets confused.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
i didnt get the alert for this! ahh, omg so good hahaha the twins are so bad i love them! I cant wait for the update its going to be so awesome!

i knew she was going to pretend to die itsjust too perfect lol
asga chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
oh my i cant wait to see the next update, its so intersting hehe and I dunno why but I think athrun's weakness is cagalli hehe
JayFX chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I love it! thats so awesome! i cant wait to read the next chapter!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »