Reviews for Happy Halloween
Kathya chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Nah, I loved the part when Athrun said the famous phrase: "It's a secret!" It kind of remainded me Xellos _ (same voice actor, isn't it?)

This story was really fun, thanks!
yzak and shiho fan chapter 3 . 11/1/2006

OMG...i can't even decide which character i liked the would have to be either cagalli or shiho but they were all pretty equally funny!

and that was really sweet ending...i actually didn't guess athrun's fear! lol

anyways i think you did a wonderful job with this fic..especially since it's soo hard for some authors to have soo many characters in their story and give them equal roles! but you did a fantastic job making sure they all did!

nice job and i hope you continue to write more fics with these eight!
skywolf666 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Hahaha... Yeah, a pimp would ahve been a good idea... But we all know he lvoes cagalli ,that's why he was so guilty after... Wow, that msut ahve scared all the guys shitless after he saw the ' .' lmao. TYhat was great, plz write more! amybe you could try a Christmas or a New Years one? But otherwise WHOO HOO!

SolidDreamer chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Yay, u keep your promise! u updated at 31st of Oct!

what a happy ending...w/ Athrun told his biggest fear was to lose cagalli, so sweet...
NilName chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
That was a nice and lovely ending there. Happy..belated Halloween!

Kismet's Kiss chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
rofl great ending, i loved the whole killing cagalli bit i might just use that to scare my boyfriend! hehehe loved it
Athyra chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
x LURV it! _

I kinda guessed Athrun's biggest fear but still, hearing coming from his mouth...AWESOME.

Great acting for Lacus and Cagalli lol
abcdzyxw chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Wahahaha! Kira is so mean! And athrun too! How could he do this to cagalli wehehe actually, I believe athrun is afraid of nothing except for cagalli! Hehe can’t wait for the update! Go girls! Don’t let the boys best you out ;p
Vampirewitch chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
LOl, nice! a prank within a prank of a prank that's within it! LOl!

Oh i can't wait till the next scary part!
ChildO'God chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
LMAO XD this story is friken hilarious! i cant stop laughing at their stupidity and evil scheming~ Cant wait for Halloween, but I'm going Trick or Treating :'(... I'm 14 but i still want to trik or treet after partying~! Woot~
Artificial Life Creator chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
What would be more interesting is if lacus dressed up as a slasher maniac but so did mr. dino so when lacus pops out and scares the guys, so does another slasher maniac and everybody gets confused.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
i didnt get the alert for this! ahh, omg so good hahaha the twins are so bad i love them! I cant wait for the update its going to be so awesome!

i knew she was going to pretend to die itsjust too perfect lol
asga chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
oh my i cant wait to see the next update, its so intersting hehe and I dunno why but I think athrun's weakness is cagalli hehe
JayFX chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I love it! thats so awesome! i cant wait to read the next chapter!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »