Reviews for Attention
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I like that this is kind of a bridge that leads up to that final scene. Rangiku's realization at the end really just hit home.

alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Love, love, love this! Especially the way he appears behind her and nuzzles her neck! I'm a sucker for Gin nuzzling Rangiku. P

Great fic!
painterofemotions chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Good but sad...
Sensual Reader chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love it!

GinxRan rocks!
Painted Sunrise chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
"For once he didn’t play games, didn’t mock her, didn’t tease her—just answered. “Because you’d have to make a choice. And you’re not ready for that.”"

Great job! Keep writin'.

-Painted Sunrise
Virelai chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Brilliant! Insightful and no inordinate fluff. :) Nicely done!

Nara Merald chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Ahh, I can almost feel the disappointment! The last line really packed emotional punch and was a very effective ending. It was short... but still very enjoyable!
winterinthetardis chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh, I love it. It's so fitting.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Aww. I love Gin, and this pairing's pretty good (though I'm looking to try GinxKira, too). This is very well-written. Short but sweet. He's in character, and it fits into the canon story very well. Poor Rangiku.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
oh sob! i love it! so well written, no excess fluff (which isnt necessarily a bad thing) but i love it! keep up the good work!
fillerab chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
:( This is so it causes me to make that face chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Oh my poor heart, it's aching. *sniff* I love this. So many if only's for them. Sigh. Is it really too late? Ah.
Simply waiting chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
pretty good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I love this pairing! Great job on it. Very in character.
quaintessentially chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
oh yes yes! this is great. very believable and in character. well done! _