Reviews for Three Point Landing
samisnotevil chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I love this. Very clever.
klu chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
well done little tale. good humor and plot
Von chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
ADORABOBBLE!
FauxFire chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Aw, the ending was really cute... I know it wouldn't be practical for Dean to have wings all the time, but this was lovely. Favourited, and a review to add to the numbers. w
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
So unique and interesting! Well done! :)
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
LOVED this. Hilariously hot. Hotly hilarious? LOVE.
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wow this story is Epic-ness incarnate

seriously awesome

the characters were believable and in character

the plot is inspired and really interesting

and I feel Sams pain on the whole wing-kink thing

All I can think is 'Sequal?' pretty please?

I am adding this to favorites now

Bless
TheKritty chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
.God. That was friggin' amazing and so so CUTE! *SQUEE* I think I'm dying from wing!Dean's cuteness!

"Dean finally got it, right then. It wasn’t so much just a wing kink as it was a my brother has wings kink."

- oh Dean, I have that kink myself, you can be sure of that!Well, ok, not concerning my own brother - but Sam's brother, Dean-o!

Dean with wings? Totally cute and adorable and so damn hot! *lol*

Your writing style was amazing, I really loved how you explained the things. There was all I needed to love this story - some angst,lots of humor, brotherly love (ahem *smirks*) and all real Supernatural-ish!

"They had a ways to walk back to the motel, and when it finally began to really rain, Dean opened his wings until Sam could duck under."

Oh *SQUEE* MAN. This image will haunt my . For days! I'm gonna dream of this picture, I swear! *lol*

Thank you for this!It was utterly crack but I so enjoyed it!

Greetings from Germany,

I don't even know.
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
HA! This fic is awesome! XD
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Good thing the wings weren't permanent. Good work!
DantesDarkAngel chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
haha sam has a wing kink. hehe wonder what would it have been like to keep the wings..haha at christmas. dean a angel...lovely. truly awesome fanfic. love the idea.
caysha chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I absolutely loved this. I've just finished reading the rest on your site and I'm hooked! The plot is fantastic, and the bros relationship so twisted, but somehow... right... Normally I'd steer way clear of anything hinting of wincest, but you're so right to call it wingcest (lol) The way you've written the wings and their hold on people is enough to give me shivers! :D You've got such a nice style to read, really flowing, especially with the dialogue. Plus, it's so nice to read an intelligent, well written story withOUT grammer and spelling issues! Cheers for sharing with us :D
Temporary Infatuation chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Sad ending, in a weird way. You are really amazing - the dialog was right on, didn't sound forced or fake, the descriptions were amazing. I hope you have more stuff like this, hehe.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh, very good - a very original idea, and well executed to boot. I love it :D ... *snicker* "wingcest" indeed :b