Reviews for Mercury's Stand
SapphireMarineAqua chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
Where's Shun and Mercury fighting Mime and Ikki Appears save them! PLEASE!
IceColdTouch chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
I can't to see.I'll put my money on Hotaru and next time.
IceColdTouch chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
I'm the 't wait for more.
Baka Gaijin30 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
_

Dude, you do realize this story of yours is almost identical to one by Shanejayell, right? I mean, his has been out for a while now, I can't be the first reader to be calling you on this.
shanejayell chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
Hi there.

Not to be rude, but there seem to be several scenes that appear to have been taken from my fanfic, Shattered Ice.
PhoenixIllusion chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
I'm kinda hoping you can clear up some confusion for me here, if Ami was from the Sm dimension, why does she have power in the Saint Seiya dimension? o.0 Unless, the Silver Millenium was just that big and extended to thoer Earths as well...
IceColdTouch chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
Oh!This getting really good.I'm gald you made a 't wait for more.
PhoenixIllusion chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
See, I reviewed. D Even if I was sorta late...

FilmMaker's right, the romance *does* seem sorta rushed. But overall I really like it. o.0 ~Obsesses over Sailor Moon manga~
IceColdTouch chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
Chibi is a pushy lil thing isn't does she call Ami,Ami-mama.I was just was good but try slowing down the romance can't rush/push characters into also take away form the that was a cute up the great work.
IceColdTouch chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
Good to see to took this back 's a really promsing chap by the 't wait for the next update.
PhoenixIllusion chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
YOUR ALIVE! . I SHOULD be mad at you for not updating, but I understand you're busy, and so am I. ~HATES school ~ YAY! You updated this story AND Love at Dolphin Bay! ~So happy~ I love this chapter. I wonder who's Eredar?
PhoenixIllusion chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
That's hard to choose from. I was planning to use one of them for a story I'm working on, but maybe Virgo Shaka?
WintersEmpire chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Hey the alerts weren't working so I just got the update to your new chapter. Like you to know I'm a new reader and I really like your story. Plz update soon!
IceColdTouch chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Wonderful of action and good story lines always make great just pulls you in.I can't wait till next ya then!
PhoenixIllusion chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
awesome story D is setsuna going to be in it? is she going to have a pairing? update again soon!