Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
wolfofeternalnight chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Really great story thank you for the read
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Really great story thank you
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Great story :)

I didn't know the song before I read your story, but now that I listened to it I really love it. The way you described Sam and Danny losing themselves to the music was well written and I liked how you added Tucker.

I hope you write more stories about Danny Phantom :)
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
cute. should we be expecting more anytime soon?
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Man, I wish we had a cllub liek that in our town! But alas I live in a small hick town where the General store is the main store in the entire town! I loved how Danny and Sam let loss with each other while dancing. And it was so funny to finally se Tucker become the ladies man he always says he is. Ti later readings
Cordria chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Wow. Very, very vivid and realistic. I love the way you wove the absolute perfect song into it, and I really, really like the part where he "faded from view."

I'll say it again, as it needs repeating. Wow.

Wow. Thanks for writing. cordria
love-be-damned chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
that was cool. im not normally into that sort of thing but hey i liked it.
Ryo's destiny chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
well, at least danny didnt lose and eye in this one (i'm still mad at you for ruining those beautiful blue iris')...anyways!...awesome fic, i really mean tht (really brightened my mood)...sigh, if only getting them together would be tht easy...and ya know, i find it funny that you wrote a fanfic about going dancing yet you dont dance, and you wont let me change tht!...cross over to the dark side, the dark side thts filled with pretty strobe lights and flashy lazers! *dance*dance* haha wow *looks at clock* wayy past my bed time. later sis, love you!