Reviews for Empty
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I guess I should stop reading your sad stories for today ... Otherwise, I will also start writing such sad stories ... *sniffs*

Great story!

THX

Thara
stusue chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
OMG! “Her eyes. I never saw her eyes.” You certainly know how to twist the knife in an already-emotional fic! Your short stories convey so much more than what the words actually say, and the emotions you evoke are almost palpable. So sad, and yet so beautifully written... :o)
RepliCartertje chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
This was so sad :-( But really beautiful written...I can feel the emotions Sam and Jack were having... Loved the lyrics with it...they really fit! Is there a change for a sequel...Cause I would love to see how Sam improves...if she gets better that is ;-) But I can see it happening...Thank you for writing this!
scifigirl77 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Again, sad. Great, but sad. Can't wait for more stories from you!
morganka chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
sipmly brilliant - thanks for writing that
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Brought tears to my eyes. Very good story.
nail24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That is so sad, you really are very good at writing the depressing stuff, but very good writing :)
AT Fan chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
very sad
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
aww my god! that was so beautiful! so so sad though. that line...;her eyes, i never saw her eyes. thats the best line i think i've ever read.

this is a fantastic story. very talented writer.

keep it up :D
Natters chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
wow. dark but very powerful
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
so sad :-( it is a sad lost for any couple who baby die still born like that.
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
aw so sad but good
Oz Lovi chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I found this story very moving and I can certainly empathize with Sam. I miscarried both my pregnancies just shy of a year apart, the second being last year. I hope that you have not had to go through the experience to write this story. You definitely captured the despair and as sad as it made me I have to say it was still a good story, very moving.

Oz Lovi
thisisfromawhileago chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
so sad but i kindof like it!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Sob! Very sad, but very well written.