Reviews for Learning To Love, Again
Agent Blackhawk Carter chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
::sticks tongue out and pouts:: Fine. I'll just review then if I can't participate in the contest.

Awesome chapter! I'm curious though as to why Haruka and Michiru broke it off. You'd better explain it in future chapters...or I won't give you plot pudding. _
inthesunn chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Hope you contunie the story is so good :D
Seiharu chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Poor thing... so many emotions, heh, chibi-chan really is like her mother, ne? Can't wait for the rest!
sailor cyanide chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
i really like the story so far but why is seiya in charge of chibiusa, i'm excited to find out. Update soon!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
ok, so is Seiya the father or is Mamoru? cuz thats just not clear. and OMG! YOU KILLEd HER! **KILLED**! HOW *COULD* YOU! SHE'S *$USSAGI$* FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! ... ok. I think I'm done. for this review. wow, yeah, interesting is just the icing on the cake at the tip of the ice burg. this is going to be just... not sure. but other than not knoing who that father is, and the whole Uasgi DIES thing, I like it so far. Keep it up, cuz if you killed her off and put Seiya in charge, I just **got** to know what you plan to do with this mess.

Immortal Sailor Cosmos

PS I have a story too! I'm putting this in *all* my reviews. I only have the prolouge up though.
Agent Blackhawk Carter chapter 1 . 10/11/2006