Reviews for A Long, Long Time
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
very well written and detail with great character interactions and plot
Nini Hearts chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
i love this intensity, iike the emotional connection butit feelslike you focused moreon raven finding herself then raeroy work on that
Mazuki Sayuri chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nice, does Tara know about her powers?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Words are trying to fail me, so I'll borrow some from a friend (thanks, 100 Silver Wings!): it should be illegal to love a big chunk of words as much as I love this story.

Once I'm coherent again, I'll PM you with further thoughts.

(Contented sigh.)
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Yay! I'm so happy I found this story again. I remember reading it a long, long time ago (heh) but then I couldn't remember what it was called or who it was written by. Luckily for me there's only a few SpeedyRae fics out there, and when it finally occurred to me to search it I was so happy to find it! :D

I really love this piece. It might do well in a few different chapters, though- maybe three. It's a bit long. :)

Still, well done! :D
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Magically written! It sucked me in with the first paragraph and kept me to the end. I've never really paid Raven/Speedy much attention but this definitely caught mine.
Esther chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was very good but a little fast.
cat-of-luck chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Intense.

I love it.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
wow... REALLY long one-shot. YAY! it was also REALLY good
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
that was one HELL of a one shot! the best i've read so far! MAN THIS TOTALLY ROCKS! SPEEDY/ARSENAL FOREVER
Mitsu-Sama chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
So cute!
Aileene chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I think it was great.

A very realistic reason why Raven would disappear and then reappear.

I liked it very much.

-Aileene
inthetardiswiththetylers chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Best Rae/Speedy oneshot ever!

MutilatedBliss
Arisu Arisugawa chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
It was a little too dramatic 4 my taste, but I like it very much, anyway.

I like the way you write and ítd be awesome to read another Speedy/Raven fic from you!

Good luck and see ya around!
Oktoberfest chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
just edit a few grammatical errors and seperate these into chapters. three would enough.

other than that, splendid fic! i congratulate for being able to put so much work into just one shapter.. ;] excellent!