Reviews for Had to Choose
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Posh this was so fantastic! You deserve more praise and reviews than that were listed!
austexfan chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Great story! Ups and downs kept me on the edge of my seat. Great ending. Thanks!
JayLaw chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hahaha. "Happy-happy love fest". Your sarcasm is en pointe.
-J
J. Ste. Worme chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Woooow! What a nice ending! Well, it is, right? I'm glad things are finally out in the open! GREAT JOB! Thank you! Though shit hit the fan, it worked out beautifully. Lol. Shit and beautiful in the same sentence, I'm such a writer. LOL. ANYWAY! THank you for writing this! You're an awesome writer. ;)

P.S. Turned out I already read this before, lol.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
That was such a brilliant chapter. Thank you for writing that, and everything suddenly made sense. Great job! I love the way you write. Wow. I felt every emotion pour out from that chapter. GREAT JOB
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Finally theyre sort of ok...?
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
they are confsing meeeee
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Wahhhh (
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh shit. Roles were reversed all of a sudden. And whoah, Dragon Rogue!?Now thats something
jenefaner chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
wow! What an emotional roller coaster! I love your writing style; how you take your time with a story. It packs so much punch. I feel like, between the two stories, Ive read a novel. I loved it!
Lulu chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
I really like this! It portray their relationship in real life! Shows how their relationship is not all flowers and kisses!
Daevanam Daevo chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Yay! I loved the narrative throughout this story and its predecessor... The characters actually had realistic emotions- ugly sides- something you don't see to often on this site. Great work! Might I say, lovely vocabulary... That is also something you don't see too often on this site...

Keep writing