Reviews for Requiem: The Aftermath and the Unforseen
kljjlkjlkj chapter 20 . 3/31/2007
WOW! All of this is very touching. I really liked Sasuke's, In's and Sakura's. So Naruto brought Sasuke and Ino together? Cool. I absolutley LOVED it!
Grimmwinter chapter 19 . 3/20/2007
This is amazing! It's so sad though.
FreeTheKyuubi chapter 20 . 3/3/2007
All of these are very good. Each peice carries its own power that makes you realy feel the emotion of it. Great job.
Quathis chapter 20 . 12/22/2006
Touching heart felt leter. Liked it.
dreamlifter chapter 20 . 12/22/2006
very emotional, well written. sweet in some parts. sad in others

i need help referencing who midori is and who she was referencing. neji is the hokage?
Rc1212 chapter 19 . 12/16/2006
I can only say one thing...Col!
dreamlifter chapter 19 . 12/16/2006
This ending was more artistic; more conclusive and hell, very very inspirational

i really liked it alot. the prior ending was short and poetic as well and i can see why you posted both

again thanks for writting this work. believe it or not, i've had a very rough time in life (losing my job, making mistakes) and reading alot of what was in this piece, especially this chapter, made me think about forgiveness, not giving up and keep going.

again, great job
Quathis chapter 18 . 12/16/2006
This is very powerful emotional writing. Gave me the chills, the good kind.
dreamlifter chapter 18 . 12/15/2006
well written but confused by 'diary of' so in this ending he's alive and left du to betrayal? or is he dead and i'm making too much out of the 'diary' thing?
windmaster324 chapter 17 . 12/15/2006
the story is pretty good. the chapters are short but they work for this type of story. update soon.
dreamlifter chapter 17 . 12/15/2006
WHOAH!

the champ is comming back!

hahahah, no seriously well done. liked the 2 different structures and the one word emphasis on getting naruto to breathe. this experimental work is really going places.
Mooncake chapter 16 . 11/29/2006
XD NICE! Again, perfect! Very creative and smart, the way you mixed Kiba and Akamaru... My favorite are the last few lines! Great job XD
dreamlifter chapter 16 . 11/23/2006
Loved the experimental structure! it worked start to finish. i read it over 3x first normally, second, only kiba. then only akamaru, then together again. masterfully done. a risk that paid off
Regres chapter 16 . 11/23/2006
ok
dreamlifter chapter 15 . 11/23/2006
Amazing amazing writting. Absolutely loved this chapter, one of the best in the serious without question. Advanced the story line, put in doubt about Naruto's death and gave insight to naruto & itachi's pasts