Reviews for The Slide into Hell
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Wow-that last moment of John and Dean together :( Nice job on this!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
"You have to protect your children, all fathers do, but I don't think boot camp and heavy training is the right way to go about this. They're little boys, John. They'll discover the evil in the world soon enough; don't show it to them now."

Yeah, well he obviously didn't take THIS advice! :(
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Awesome chapter! I love this:

"And I know too much, and not enough, to leave this life."

I also love that Sam is an early reader and the last part of this is just chilling. As a parent, that would be terrifying to hear your little kid say!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I like it! I like thinking of John thinking ahead about Dean wanting to carry his bag :)
irishgirl9 chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
Great story!
parisindy chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
cool story!
shywalk chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Damn it, I don't want to feel bad for him...Shit, now I do...bugger :)
Carol chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Ouch - John so strongly believes in his path and the path he chose for his sons, especially Dean. He might know there are shades of gray out there but he just refuses to be influenced by that knowledge. If only he had been able to let Dean and Sam know about the other hunters out there, it would really have left them better prepared for carrying on the war without him.
LovinJackson chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
I really enjoyed this story :-)

Good Job

Tara :-)
Carol chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Aww - Pastor Jim means well, but no way will John agree to leaving the boys with him for any length of time. Maybe he should - but then maybe he's right and they would not have been safe without him - not a chance he was willing to take. Great chapter.
parisindy chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
cool chapter!
shywalk chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
You know he loves them, but he doesn't know what to do. I feel bad for him...damn it LOL
gothprncss chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
wow! John has a heart :) Thats so cool, Im actually smiling right now. Good Job. Check out my story I have so far
parisindy chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
eepp ackk! cool!
shywalk chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Oh Poor John. You really feel bad for him.