Reviews for Duality
Wolflover235 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Nice chapter. Please continue. I think they belong together.
Ixion of Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I love this SO much! Please continue with this story! I really enjoyed how you described Satoshi and how Risa developed into a woman! I'll keep waiting for the next chapter with baited breath!
Tsukishiro Hoshiko chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Woohoo,this is another great story from you. Thanks for e-mailing me. I won't want to miss your DNAngel stories. A cynical Risa sounds kind of cool. Please continue writting other stories too.
Ironic-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
this is really good! I loved it! I hope you continue!
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR BETAS WERE BEING LAZY AND WERE NOT ON? *explodes, extrememly miffed*

Anyways. . .

AH! *cries*

Why did this come out sounding like my sad and pathetic life? Better yet, why the hell were you writing such depressing things? Do I need to come kidnap you and get you out of that cave?

I found this oddly fitting to my life. I don't know if that's supposed to mean something. . .God. I hope not. If I'm destined to become like Risa. . .I shudder to think.

But yeah, enough rambling! This was good good good good goodness all around! Even if it was very depressing and made me want to jump out my window.

Luv luv!

Serpent
funky-squirrel chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Nice story! Very mature. I definitely don't mind cynical Risa, but I do hope she'll get to lighten up further. I thought this was a really good read. :D Amazong job!