Reviews for Daein General Ranma
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
I really like this story. A shame that it won't be continued.
The Geass King Bankai Keyblade chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Ranma should be paired with mia or llyana
0K0 chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
this looks good i vote Lethe even though i have never played this game and have no idea who that is, the parts where you go back to nerma are kinda boring to me because i dont really care whats going on in nerma but this is your fic so if you want to do that go ahead
Vampwriter chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
I hope Ranma can ditch at the first possible opportunity. That'd be cool to finally get back at that damn knight. And I pray Kasumi makes it though this.
Cardinel chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Update plz.

But seriously, we do need to see some more additions qiuckly, or you'll lose readers, also you should probably give Ranma command of at least a small squad of soldiers (They don't trust him, but they have him on a leash, so they won't give him much more then the forces petrine had with her when you fight her at the bridge.) Since, he is now a member (albiet a reluctant one) of the four riders. Also, where does he rank, I know hes above petrine (the weakest) and beneathe the Black Knight (The strongest)but what about bertram and Bryce? where do they figure in? and finally, will Ranma take part in the siege of crimea, and have spys for the other countrys found out about the newest Rider? (news travels fast and hes been there three days)
TenWings chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
update soon
Fullmetal Shinobi chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Yeah, Daein is full of hypocritical morons that are also gothic. Oh well good chapter, please update soon.
Fullmetal Shinobi chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
WHY? WHY DID YOU KILL THE FAMILY? Oh well so far I like the story(besides the fact that the Black knight mercilessly slayed everyone without reason! Well I don't care about Genma, he's a rat bastard) Hehe the Daeins are goth. This is probably the first really good crossover between R1/2 and any FE game so please continue.
Cardinel chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Beautiful story, one of the best I've ever seen. I see a bright future here if you update often and regularly. oh, and I vote Ranma/Lethe. Lethe is my favourite FE:POR charecter.
SAMPSON12187 chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
glad to see this story update, and also glad to see that you just didn't leave out nerima for the rest of the story after Ranma left, like so many other stories do. But I think you might have made Ranma give into the Black Knight to easily, especially considering he killed almost his whole family. Question when does this take place in the story, has Greil died yet or not. And for pairing i would like to see RanmaXLethe.
ShadowHunter2000 chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Very interesting so far, having Ranma on the bad side against his will. Still have no guesses on how you are involving Ryoga and Kasumi yet, but hopefully they will be able to get Ranma out of the hole he got thrown into. Good story so far, keep it up.
Jace chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I think that you misunderstood me, I didn't mean a harem, I think that Ranma is only a one girl man myself, I just think that h wherever he goes, somthing like the fiancee mess will show up. Sorry 'bout that.
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
Nice chapter. But no Ryoga/Kasumi pairing, please (just thinking about it makes me sick). A Ranma/Kasumi pairing is always nice. So think about it.
Jace chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
In the case of pairimg ideas, I have only one thing to say: Since when does Ranma EVER get a break with his girl problems? Heh.
SAMPSON12187 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I believe this is the first Ranma/ POR crossover I've ever seen. And I agree killing somebody who got in his way is something the Black Knight would probably do. Also am wondering by your title how your going to get Ranma on the same side as him. Can't wait to see the chapter.