Reviews for Jeeves and the Escape
Rodent2000XD chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
A bit to. . . How shall i put this. . .? Slashy, I think.. XD
saoulbete chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
im pretty sure ive reviewed this under all of myriad of pennames on LJ and couldn't leave this go here. This is one of my favorite fics ever for any fandom. it's just so utterly perfect in every way.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I must look like someone who has just eaten Antol's cooking for the first time after a life time of crappy diner food. Most satisfying.
Annie.London chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great story! Fab writing style, and great characterisation!

annie :)
eiulo chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
*_* Just awesome...I really love your ideas and your spelling style. Keep it up!
526837 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This is so wonderful! I especially like the uncertainty, I got chills when Jeeves finally spoke to Bertie! And then the chuckle! You described it beautifully, and the import of it was very well communicated.
Willdew chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I thought that this was excellently put together. The sexual tension was magnificent and the situation itself was, well, creatively naughty.
robolovers chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This is absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous imagery. And wonderful writing-the sort that makes you feel a bit wobbly in the tummy, if you know what I mean.
Tashaelizabeth chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Another great story. Well done!
Fenris Mourningstar chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
It takes great talent to write such a marvellous and genuinely Wodehouse-feeling story, especially with Jeeves/Wooster slash, something that is so very close to my heart. I'll just say that I'm dashed lucky to have found your fics.

Your touch to writing in this style is absolutely immersive and you have pretty much mastered the delightful element that is the mind of our dear Bertie. The descriptions are downright brilliant and sure to evoke some great imagery alongside the very feelings you were going for.

There honestly isn't much to criticize, and anyone with any kind of fondness for this pairing will surely fall in love with your stories. I know I did.
Dashed Rummy chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I must say that opening scene where Bertie is being hotly persued by his Aged Aunt was so funny it had me in hysterics! I can just imagine that umbrella of doom poking over the tops of heads in a crowd! Very Woodhouseian, absolutley loved it!

Also loved the sleeping arrangements, I'd oftened wondered if anyone would write something along those lines, so thank you for jumping the gun and writing my ideal scenario! Much gratitude and praise! Very very well done!
Mithril Maiden chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I must say that was quite marvelous. The wakening was perfect. I could just imagine the position they were in, and it seemed impossibly sweet. The kind of sweet that makes you happy and a bit jealous at the same time.