Reviews for Going to the Valley of Angels
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 8 . 1/11
this was sweet and I really enjoyed it.
Cutter12 chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
Beautiful story. And your characterization was spot on. :)
asilentvigil chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Wow. This is honestly the best Numb3ers story I have read so far. It has all the makings of a great piece of work: it's funny, sentimental, and yet still serious. Keep up the excellent writing!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
The two of them sat in companionable silence for so long that Don felt Charlie shiver a little, and started to feel guilty. He should get the kid in the house. “I’m surprised Dad hasn’t bolted out here to see what’s going on,” he remarked.

Charlie grinned at him. “He’s been standing at the kitchen window for at least 10 minutes.”

This is just like, seriously, the best story ever! I love it so much!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
Dr. Peterson had Charlie’s chest tube pulled and three stitches in the incision before Don really accepted what was happening. He swore to all that was holy, if Charlie had problems later and had to come back here again, heads would roll.

I loved that, lol, it was so funny, I love the end where Don

starts to understand Charlie!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
lol, I loved the not being able to find the keys thing. Update sooN!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
O.o poor Charlie, I hope he's okay. As always Great Chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Poor injured Charlie. I loved it!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
I love this story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Poor Charlie.
Not2BForgotten chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
I can't believe people got upset or something over this! Yes it was emotional, but nothing new for what you've written! I loved it, no Prozac needed!
jas0643 chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
Great story, I love how the brothers where able to work everything out.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
This was a very cute story and the endind was very good. I loved how in chapter seven charlie and don resovled their problems great work!
Patty chapter 8 . 10/20/2006
Lack of time has prevented my reviewing individually the last three chapters of this very

different story but I've now read and thoroughly enjoyed each one of them.

The reason Charlie gave for working so hard on P vs. NP while his mother was ill seemed

reasonable and it was one that Don could accept as well. I'm glad that had that long talk.

Good job, FraidyCat. I love your stories. Frankly, all the angst is my cup of tea. LOL
Sushi Chi chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
I loved this story! I couldn't stop reading it!