Reviews for Truths
coolkitty154 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
So cute! Im a big fan of Max and Zack, and you've just made my favorites list! great job! :D
ParkerEvanss chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
I loved this fic. You analyzed both of them really well and dove right into their psyches. You came out with a realistic romance that cements everything that the series' episodes containing both of them hinted at. I definitely think MZ is becoming my second favorite pairing, and I would love to read more if you've written any since this.
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This was a great chapter. I like how you worked through her emotions and her denial. You definitely seem to get her MO. I look forward to reading your next chapter. Btw- I agree with your assessment of her killing Ben.
chrissynmh chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
I'm a huge MZ fan and this fic did not disappoint!
montyhp chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
That was an amazing realization for Max, the sacrifices that Zack has made for her. You were spoton. Makes her more human and gives Zack a lot more humanity. Don't see much Max and Zack fluff But this was really good. Kudos to you.
rocknroll923 chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
This is surprisingly good! I say surprisingly b/c I'm a hopeless M/A romantic, and I typically can't stand M/Z stories, but you pulled this off quite nicely. Loved the thoughts and deeper insight into their feelings and decisions. Also, I thought it was fitting that Zack reacted the way he did to Max's kiss, with an explosion of, well, passion. He had had it pent up for so long, he couldn't hold it back anymore... Really cute! Thanks for sharing this!

Oh, btw, with your great understanding of Zack as a character in general (which some ppl really don't have; they write him all weird and OOC, either too soft or too hard, or just plain crazy!) I think you should write whatever Zack story your heartl desires! LOL
JensenAcklesBabe chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
i love it i love it i love it i love it and please do more max n zack love ya hun ur the best mwahx
MoonAngel23 chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
I loved it!

Thank You for sharing that you really should write more M/Z fics!
April chapter 2 . 10/12/2006