Reviews for Of Strange Habits and Clay
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/6
How adorable...back when Tobi was seen as a harmless little punk who only annoyed Deidara...man I miss those days. Most of the Akatsuki were alive besides Sasori...a real shame. I loved Tobi during this time but then he has to get all serious and leader-evil like and it's just wrong but who am I to judge. Thank you for writing such a master piece. .
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Aww that was so cute and heart warmign and a little heart breakign at the same time. Loved it!
Mizuki San chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh my goodness. That made me smile. That was sooo cute! :)
Elsa-Ranger chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Awe that was so cute! I wish it was longer!
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
The story is nice and beautiful if we forget for a moment who really is Tobi. I love Tobi / Obi / asimilaré Dei and therefore everything was written from a romantic level. It is unfortunate that this couple can not be, because I love it.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
adorable(: "you are my inspiration"!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That is so cute!

I love how you portrayed each character and their relationship. Because of that could you pleaseeee write a story where Tobi has to take care of a sick or injured Deidara? I write some but I'm always looking for other people's stories to read! _
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I liked the little look into Deidara and Tobi's partnership, and you get them both in character very nicely!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So instead of following my first instinct, which was to type more or less verbatim the nonsensical expressions of joy and fangirlishness that entered my thoughts upon finishing reading this, I'm just going to put down an equivalent in proper english.

That was so awesome, and I loved it to bits and pieces! I absolutely adored Deidara's line "This is how Sasori-danna must have felt" because it was sweet, and sad, and amusing all at the same time and just made me go 'awww!'. I also really enjoyed Tobi, the way his character kind of came together here and explained his utterly ridiculous canon behavior.
Ducky chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awwww! Tobi made a Deidara statue. That's adorable! _

So cute. :) I loved it, as always.
riptocs chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
that really must be how Sasori had felt...
Tobi X Deidara Forever chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love Tobi's thought process. This was cute!
xblackwingedangelx chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Amazing ! I loved it . So cuuute . He misses sasori but I do too !
dat-ass-doe chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
awwwwwww, this story was sooooo cute! i really loved this because for one it finally shows tobi as more than just the dim-witted moron no one in the akatsuki likes. here he was a lot calmer than usual and very thoughtful and a bit bolder- i liked that! ... thought it was kinda sexy in a way... and he and deidara WOULD make a pretty cute couple now that i think about it... AWWWWW! *gushes*

also, it was the cutest thing *ever* when deidara put the sculpture tobi made of him with his other sculptures "shifting his fish and bird models to obscure it"... too adorable! and i really liked the fact that this could be considered romantic or platonic.. it actually works quite well both ways and either way leaves me greatly satisfied! ... long live this cuteness!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »