Reviews for Love Letters to Sheena
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, you've done some reeeeeaal good job recalling all the facts, putting yourself in the character (lloyd)'s place! Right as if it was you who had lived all lloyd was remembering sheena, some good talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I must say I'm impressed!
Really liked, especially the part where Kratos spoke to himself... what a nice choice of words.. (:
However, lloyd's frase "does that mean that kratos loves me?..." ruined the moment! And i wouldnt have made sheena come back for her blanket, geez... it's better if you can hide the fanfic between facts in the real story, without altering it! (Sheena hearing those words from kratos would have change a lot in the real ovas/game) (:
Besides those 2 "mistakes", i would find the text PERFECT (:
You are a great writer! Keep working hard, ok? :P
Lyrikkal chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
Interesting and very well-written. I was expecting some lovey-dovey one-shot letters, and instead I found very characteristic and amusing ones that are actually linked together with a continuous plot. Yay. :)
Jenny-Yuki-GIR-kittycat-aqua chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
O.O...is there going to be another chapter? I hope so! good story!
Lloyd Irving 123 chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
*snickers*

Sheena wants to burn a Paper Machie (sp) version of Zelos... and then cackle madly while burning it... Thats a very scary picture... Seriously!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Good chapter, finally an update!

The letter does sound very Zelos-like, good job!

Keep up the good work!
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
From what I've read within this new chapter of your fiction, I could tell that Sheena herself feels somewhat conflicted. I mean, she just finished reading the letter of a pervert who just revealed a side of himself that he wouldn't allow anyone else to know about. Personally, I think that the ninja is just confused at what she wants to do with her own feelings. Not to mention decided on how to deal with the option that Kratos has presented to her in order to save not only Lloyd's world but her own as well as keep Colette from needlessly giving up her own life just for a mad man wanting to resurrect her long dead sister. Well, in any case, I can tell that from at this point, things might become tough if anyone were to learn the truth too soon. That's all from me. I hope that you keep up the good work, KK. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma
Ark Navy chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I think Zelos' letter was perfectly IC. But what I was even more awed at was that you've managed to turn a simple idea into such a great plot idea, with twists and everything! It takes a great writer to do that, and you are an amazing writer.
TermsofFanService chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
So, is this Sheelos, Shelloyd, or both? Or none? I want to find out, update soon! Though, I have a feeling that this is Shelloyd, since you're a hardcore Shelloyd fan.

Liked Zelos's letter, though Lloyd's seem a bit OOC, since I can't see him writing a love letter, being the dense guy he is. I wonder, will Colette be involved in any of this.

Great fic!

~*YZT
Riptos-Calavera chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
That was great, I can imagine Lloyd struggling to write a letter such as that.

The twist at the end was pretty intense, I wonder if this would change everything in the original plot had it been known. Still we can only wonder.

Looking forward to the next part. Go Sheloyd!
Insaneiac The Maniac chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
...Hoh boy... Kratos, the careful one...dropped the ball that time, didn't he?

I wonder which is shocking her more, that Kratos is the father of the man she loves, or that Kratos is going to betray them and had to promise NOT to kill her. And such a cute little statement of "I forgot my towel."

She's so precious, even when she's utterly confused and totally stunned. _ Coarse, I'll well avoid cheek pinching, as she might just, yano, beat the living bejeebles out of me.

I really liked that, the letter that is. Felt totally like Lloyd, word for word. Brilliance. Truly, Lloyd Irving did infact write that, or atleast I would believe that he did. Update this when you can good sire, as it is already has a different curve to it that I'd love to see play out.

Peace!

-Insaneiac the Maniac
noctepanther chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
To echo previous reviews, this was pretty much great. I loved the letter. I think that was the best part. One thing that could be done better is a bit more description in the parts before and after the reading. Even in the reading, you could interrupt it with a smirk, smile, blush, or anything of the sort from Sheena. But, that's just something I think would make it better. Keep this going.

~noctepanther
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
The letter was great; so cute and fluffy and... just awesome! I was surprised with your intrepretation of Lloyd's thoughts on Sheena, as well as wording in Lloyd's letter. As you said yourself, "Lloyd is not academically gifted", but I guess no matter how hard we try, it's impossible to erase the traces of one's writing.

Take it as you will, that's just my perspective. Either way, I'm DEFINITELY seeing this fic through. o ...Er, it is a multiple chapter thing, right? ::checks summary:: Yeah, TILL THE END!

That reminds me, how goes part two of The People v. Zelos Wilder?
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Well, I've got to say that a lot has been going through Sheena and Lloyd's head about one another. Especially seeing that the red-clad swordsman is just starting to realize his feelings. Sheesh! Well, in either case, it seems that Sheena is starting to realize her feelings for the swordsman as well. But what about the events that are revolving around them? I can't wait to see what are you going to put in the next chapter involving the others. Well, later and keep up the good work man.

Maurice A. Nigma
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Nice. I wonder what is going through Sheena's head right now... Kratos' too for that matter...

Great story. Keep it up.