Reviews for The Notebook Kiss
kaorufunk chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
I just finished reading the fanfic as I found the doujinshi by confidence in google , it is awesome !, really ! You don't know how happy I was when I found it XD ! I believe if the mangaka of ouran read this she would add it to the manga ! Please please complete it ! It is awesome and the characteristics are well done . I hope you keep writing it , one of the best fanfics ever
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Please continue! :) this is such a nice story!
erihan chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
this is pretty good i hope you continue this and the doujin
No one important chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
OMG I NEED AN UPDATE I NEED AN UPDATE
Little halo 12 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
This is really good and you need to update. Please. This is really really good.
a creepy fangirl chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
my friend this is march already i wants more comic! xD
Elaiyn chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I just read all of what you have here. I really like the story! I can actually imagine just about all of this actually happening. Though there are some grammatical errors, they don't make it painful to read like some others do. Which is fantastic. I really hope you can update this further. .
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Yay thank you so much I love your fanfic and doujinshi I love your drawings and the way you keep the tension between the characters thank you so much for updating XD
DevoraDeath chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
luv it!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Really Good! Keep going!
yazy martinez chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
i love your stories and am currently pulling an all nighter to read about this couple ( Hikaru and Haruhi )
Skylark555 chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
I must say even after soo long without an update I still love this fic though with how long it's been I actually had to go back and read the last chapter before this one to remember what was going on _ I look forward to your next update this fic is truly one of the better KyoXKao fics out there.

Kudos and good luck with everything you're trying to update this month. early Happy Turkey Day _
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
AHHHHHH! Thank you so much for this update! I was so worried it was left abandoned. But the chapter was wonderful and now I'm going to go check out the doujinshi part.

Thank you for all of your hard work!
wolfgirl336699 chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Cool chapter and story in general! Update again soon!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
It's been forever! I love this story :3 Ooh, but did you have to leave it as a cliffhanger AGAIN? xD Now I just can't wait till the next chapter.