Reviews for This Low
jinx821 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I would have liked to see where this story went
DSDragon chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
This is an interesting story. Too bad it's on hiatus, and doesn't look to be coming off anytime soon.

I only have one problem with the story so far: Book could not have come from Earth-That-Was, because 1) no one in the 'Verse can get from the system (core, border or rim) to Earth-That-Was before they die. During the Exodus from Earth-That-Was, all of the people born on the planet died, and their children lived and died in the arks, then the grandchildren of the original travelers were the first to set foot on Londinium and Sihnon.

And 2) everybody left Earth-That-Was more than 500 years before Serenity's time. So it's impossible that Book could have been born on Earth-That-Was and still have been alive in Malcolm Reynolds's time.

Despite the need for a re-write of Book's history, this story is intriguing, so I've put it on my Story Alert list so that I'll know when it comes off hiatus.
NajaMoonshadow chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
This is great! It's like watching an episode! I love it-update soon, cause i can't wait to hear more! Naja
Aannaa chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Excellent! keep it on! hope to read more...whats going on with River and River and Jayne in the middle of the night glaring is a personal favourite...great story, do continue
Teyerin chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
This is an excellent story! I like how you've written dialogue true to the characters and have set Cooke as a puzzle to be solved.
Quinndolynn chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
It's so rare to find a story that captures the language and the very essence of firefly. And you've done both so wonderfully. Eagerly awaiting more chapters...
Jarvey chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Great to see that it's been updated again! This story really has me waitin' for more.
Jarvey chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Very good... I look forward to more.
RogueButterfly chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Hey, this is really ool. Update soon!
MJ chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Very intriguing. I like your characterisations so far, they really ring true. And you've got quite a mystery developping. I hope we see more of this!
MarieDulongcre chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Very interesting. Everyone is curious about Book. I wish Joss would just tell us. Anyway, good plotline, dialoge is natural. More please?
Serrafina chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
I think I've read this before...oh well, it was worth reading again. I hope you're going to continue it.
Jess Readin chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Very good. Interesting plot!
billmovementforever chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Just thought I'd say that so far, this is one of the best Firefly/Serenity fanfics I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
Hope-W chapter 1 . 10/12/2006