Reviews for Ever Heard of Public Transportation?
OtakuScum chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Loved this! Absolutely adorable :3
RoxasAlexi19 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
That was an awesome one shot! Good job :) and I just about died when Axel was listening to Sin With Sebastian. It would be something he would listen too.
Master-Lea chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Omg so cute!
CrazyKittyXIV chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I liked this one alot. It was so sweet and good. Id recommend this to my friends
RoseTyler chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh that was one brilliant fic! *cries and claps hand* i love you man.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is the point where I come up with something witty to say about your amazing story. Unfortunately, Witty is taking the day off and Gushing is filling in for her.

Basically, I loved it. From the cheesy pickup lines that Axel was using right down to the descriptions. I adored this. Thanks for a great read. Keep writing.
WindRush chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Lol, I loved the part when Axel said "I knew you'd eventually come to me." This was great!
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Those are the best pick up lines XD

Oh Axel, you creep. ILU. *heart*
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Liked this one. It had a really nice flow to it. :)
StarRoseSD chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
love it!
bijou chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was adorable.

Love it.
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
...0.o Roxas actually let him come to his house? What? Heh I love the pickup lines!

-Momentai-
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
…somehow, I can just imagine Axel using all these super-corny pickup lines…

Very cute~!
SeldomFollowIt chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was adorable. You do Axel-Roxas banter really well, and make all those cheesy pick-up lines believable when they come from Axel's mouth xD

I enjoyed this little fic very much after reading the sad one of your's previously :o
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh, this had some classic humor! XD And I can't believe how Axel shot off those pick-up lines like some people would shoot bullets. Yeesh, what a flirt! Oh well, Roxas needs some spice in his life anyway...no pun intended. I really like your writing style, it's unique all right.
By the way, I've been having a crappy weekend, but this little AkuRoku one-shot cheered me up. XD