Reviews for The Consequences Of Not Being Polite
Andrei chapter 1 . 9/2
Utter and complete shyte that insults the series in a disgusting way.
Andrei chapter 47 . 9/1
By Cthulhu's tentacles, it has been a while since i read something worse than this - an utter and complete cringefest of epic proportions.
I effectively can't say anything good about it apart the fact that it has almost no misspellings. Absolutely everything else is atrociously bad: the plot, the charcters, even the descriptions.
pKmAN chapter 47 . 7/27
Amazing story! I liked that the Colonial behaved more rational and less dogmatic.
commmander64 chapter 17 . 7/9
I Noticed some... misinformation about chapter 16... like to note that the dead sea scrolls prove that Christian text have been Accurate even throughout the test of time and only changes were grammar and language related... I... See a lot of muslim favoritism... i hope i am wrong... but...
JOHN0713 chapter 47 . 6/19
This is one of the best storylines that I have read that deals with BSG universe.
Axcel chapter 17 . 2/12
The religious think is already real now so doesn’t make sense why the Precursors mentioning it would matter. Also, only a few religions have things thay could be Precursors and all those religions are nearly extinct. Monotheistic texts gathered such as in the Bible were selected for codexing because those particular texts have noncontradictions in any other texts and so are most likely to be more accurate than other texts.
Axcel chapter 15 . 2/12
Aerospace is in atmosphere. You’re thinking exo-atmospheric or endo-exo atmospheric.
Axcel chapter 15 . 2/12
Meh, kinda doormat of them. Really, if the crew were androids and the Colonials treated them like Cylons for what the Cylons did then the Colonials would deserve to be exterminated for being too dumb to live. Since the Imperials and Cylons wouldn’t even be related. And angry that said androids saved two Colonial lives. Ungrateful in the extreme.
Axcel chapter 14 . 2/12
Grog is heavily watered-down rum to extend the life of the water. It also tastes bad but beggers couldn’t be choosers in sailing days. No one would try to bring it back as some sort of tradition or at all. Plus, it was mostly a pirate thing since they were always strapped for supplies and at sea longer than most other sailors.
Axcel chapter 13 . 2/12
On second thought, the Commonwealth salute seems ro represent an open knight’s visor whereas an American salute represents the act of opening the visor and holding it open.
Axcel chapter 13 . 2/11
I assure you every American serviceman would sooner die that use such a stupid looking salute. No offense, but Commonwealth salutes make soldiers look like they suffered a lobotomy.
Axcel chapter 12 . 2/11
Actually, light cruisers are normal cruisers and are capital ships. The term "light cruiser" only came into use when heavy cruisers were invented. In modern times, heavy cruisers no longer exist so what would have been termed a light cruiser is just called a cruiser without any "light" or "heavy".
Axcel chapter 11 . 2/11
It's kinda funny how liberal politics pressured historians into adopting CE and BCE (though everyone I've ever met, even those much younger than me still only use AD and BC) but happily ignore the fact it still revolves entirely around the birth of Jesus Christ. Change it's name does not remove or even reduce the religious connection. It merely looks half-assed.
Axcel chapter 11 . 2/11
Saying exterminating them would make us like them is nonsense. It's like saying killing someone trying to kill you makes you as bad as them or no different than them. Bullshit. Although the end usually does not justify the means, the reason you do something does matter a great deal.
Axcel chapter 11 . 2/11
Coffee beans actually come from a type of berry.