Reviews for The Consequences Of Not Being Polite
Commander Teizan chapter 13 . 9/9/2017
The assumptions that the Colonials never thought of basic things like Marine Assault Craft and Battalions is getting very annoying. Combining that with TERRAN SUPERDREADNAUGHT SUPREMACY, the story's lost most of it's interest.
PCHeintz72 chapter 47 . 8/10/2017
I've read through this whole story in the last few days, and thought it quite good, but I was wondering, from what game/book/series/anime/manga did the Terran Empire come from?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
Goddammit Baltar! Every fukin time. Should have left him on post-nuke Caprica.
sh777 chapter 47 . 7/10/2017
Will this story ever get a sequel?
erik chapter 47 . 7/1/2017
Still a great professional quality story.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 47 . 6/14/2017
Is there gonna be more? Please tell me there's gonna be a sequel dealing with the Precursors, the Terrans, the Colonials and the Cylons! I can't get this out of my head, this was so awesome! Also, I wanna see Kara as a mom!
shdwwlf32 chapter 47 . 2/24/2017
Well done, one of the better BSG fanfics out there. I've read this several times and periodically reread usually when I check to see if you have started a sequel...

Hoping that a sequel is in the works and again very well done with this story!
maartenvervloet chapter 47 . 2/24/2017
I really liked this story

I was wondering, your Terran Empire, is it your own creation or did you take the concept from somewhere else? (I was wondering because I have been working on a SF world myself)
Grovtech chapter 47 . 7/1/2016
This was one BSG fanfic that kept my attention. I think I enjoyed this ending much more than the one in canon. There's hope for the future here while I did not get that vibe from the series ending.

Good Stuff!
Cereburn chapter 47 . 5/16/2016
Very much enjoyed this story. Although some of the future tease got a bit much. Cannot count how many times you'd reveal something coming then not actually get to that thing till 3 or 4 chapters down. (like who the final 5 were, or the reaction to their reveal, or Cavil finally meeting the Raptors-And I would have really enjoyed knowing more details on how he actually got it-see PS). You are good at hooking people, but I came close to skipping ahead just to relieve the anticipation.

PS - I've not written any omakes, but had some thoughts towards Cavil getting eaten via boarding party, then resurrected and eaten again and again ala a really gory Groundhog Day.
PascalDragon chapter 47 . 2/27/2016
That was a terrific story. I especially loved the overall rounded design of the Terrans. Did you have any specific inspiration for them?
The Colonials and the Cylon defectors definitely deserved their happy end and I have to admit that I cried a little when Hera had been reunited with her parents again.
I think I'd really enjoy a sequel of this, dealing with the Cylon Remnant, the expedition back to the Colonies and the Precursors...
Blinxnot chapter 47 . 11/1/2015
My third time reading this crossover, still an enjoyable and well written and constructed story. Any further stories planned by the Author?
erik chapter 47 . 10/17/2015
Still one of the best stories on this site.

And one of those I regularly check for anything new.

Well done and thank you.
WHCnelson chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
found this story again
80sarcades chapter 47 . 9/20/2015
Best new BSG fic that I've read in...well, ever. Actually, the best out there. Thank you for writing this!