Reviews for The Consequences Of Not Being Polite
JOHN0713 chapter 47 . 6/19
This is one of the best storylines that I have read that deals with BSG universe.
Axcel chapter 17 . 2/12
The religious think is already real now so doesn’t make sense why the Precursors mentioning it would matter. Also, only a few religions have things thay could be Precursors and all those religions are nearly extinct. Monotheistic texts gathered such as in the Bible were selected for codexing because those particular texts have noncontradictions in any other texts and so are most likely to be more accurate than other texts.
Axcel chapter 15 . 2/12
Aerospace is in atmosphere. You’re thinking exo-atmospheric or endo-exo atmospheric.
Axcel chapter 15 . 2/12
Meh, kinda doormat of them. Really, if the crew were androids and the Colonials treated them like Cylons for what the Cylons did then the Colonials would deserve to be exterminated for being too dumb to live. Since the Imperials and Cylons wouldn’t even be related. And angry that said androids saved two Colonial lives. Ungrateful in the extreme.
Axcel chapter 14 . 2/12
Grog is heavily watered-down rum to extend the life of the water. It also tastes bad but beggers couldn’t be choosers in sailing days. No one would try to bring it back as some sort of tradition or at all. Plus, it was mostly a pirate thing since they were always strapped for supplies and at sea longer than most other sailors.
Axcel chapter 13 . 2/12
On second thought, the Commonwealth salute seems ro represent an open knight’s visor whereas an American salute represents the act of opening the visor and holding it open.
Axcel chapter 13 . 2/11
I assure you every American serviceman would sooner die that use such a stupid looking salute. No offense, but Commonwealth salutes make soldiers look like they suffered a lobotomy.
Axcel chapter 12 . 2/11
Actually, light cruisers are normal cruisers and are capital ships. The term "light cruiser" only came into use when heavy cruisers were invented. In modern times, heavy cruisers no longer exist so what would have been termed a light cruiser is just called a cruiser without any "light" or "heavy".
Axcel chapter 11 . 2/11
It's kinda funny how liberal politics pressured historians into adopting CE and BCE (though everyone I've ever met, even those much younger than me still only use AD and BC) but happily ignore the fact it still revolves entirely around the birth of Jesus Christ. Change it's name does not remove or even reduce the religious connection. It merely looks half-assed.
Axcel chapter 11 . 2/11
Saying exterminating them would make us like them is nonsense. It's like saying killing someone trying to kill you makes you as bad as them or no different than them. Bullshit. Although the end usually does not justify the means, the reason you do something does matter a great deal.
Axcel chapter 11 . 2/11
Coffee beans actually come from a type of berry.
Axcel chapter 4 . 2/10
Human ancestors were carnivorous before we walked upright. Fed on rodents mostly. We developed the ability to eat other things to help us keep our energy up by foraging while hunting.
Teizan chapter 13 . 9/9/2017
The assumptions that the Colonials never thought of basic things like Marine Assault Craft and Battalions is getting very annoying. Combining that with TERRAN SUPERDREADNAUGHT SUPREMACY, the story's lost most of it's interest.
PCHeintz72 chapter 47 . 8/10/2017
I've read through this whole story in the last few days, and thought it quite good, but I was wondering, from what game/book/series/anime/manga did the Terran Empire come from?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
Goddammit Baltar! Every fukin time. Should have left him on post-nuke Caprica.