Reviews for Better Than Good
constant gardener chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Begging is not beneath me with this story. I loved it, and it was completely true to Diana's personality and character as a whole. I love Diana...but I love Diana and Marco more. Marco complimented her usual icy exterior and made her warmer but now that he is no more, she seems to be...no more. I miss Diana, happy and loveable, where now she is somewhat of a siren who hasn't a clue about feelings. Selfish and wrong. Please write more and if anything, find a way for Diana and Marco to be together again through another story. It's killing me to see Diana like this. Icy.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I'm a fan of that write ?
PracticalMagic672 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Beautiful story. It's good and I hope it isn't over! If I was Marco I would be pretty ticked and Olivia has every right as well. I really find it hard to believe that Diana even gave him a proper good-bye. Egh. It makes me so angry. Ben's evil. Good job.
Zippy Little Rat chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Ouch. Apparently you really didn't like Diana's split with Marco. I was so very happy to see you wrote another fic, even if I was expecting a gushy romance! Ben is evil, but we can discuss that later! ;) Great fic again, and sadly, it was kind of true to character, wasn't it? Although hopefully Maia would never be that harsh...
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Man, if this is what season four is going to be like, I can't even try to imagine it... Gives me the creeps. Anyways I loved the story Fanwoman! Oh, when you have the time, or when you get the chance, the last two chapters for Strange and Unexplained Happenings are up for your enjoyment. Also, I have two more sequel stories to it called Held Captive and A Ripple In Time. Feel free to have a look at these whenever you like! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~