Reviews for The Legendary Sannins' Reunion
Finish this please!
tsunade12 chapter 1 . 3/24
I just love this story. I've read it like ten times. this is the best fanfiction i have ever read, so i hope you can continue this amazing fanfiction
KHB123 chapter 1 . 2/6
HAH! I can imagine the look on Orochimaru's snake face! So funny! Tsunade's chances of winning a gamble are usually one to one hundred….and SHE WON! Lol, can't wait to find out what happens next!
guest chapter 21 . 1/17
Hello, this story is really good. Pleases update soon.
I like this!
Maria chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
i'm from MĂ©xico and i'm just loving it!
Don't give up :(
Guest chapter 21 . 2/18/2015
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
I like your story. You're not making them out of character yet you developed each one of the sannin according to the story very well. Can't say anything less than "good job", can't say more either, as I am a mere fan and not a fellow writer. However, your work is marvelous and captivating and I'm glad I read it! Are you ever gonna continue the story, though, I wonder...I would love to read more if you ever do!
Masquerade001 chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
This fic is brilliant, I can't wait to read more of your writing, its so very interesting, please continue, I cant wait to see what happens XD
AncientDoom chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
very nice. im only in chapter 4, but i enjoy it so far. The writing is good and plot is interesting. Most people try to be too serious in their plots, but this clearly isnt going for that, yet at the same time thepotential ways it can become serious down the road is astounding in potential. I look forward to reading the rest.

One thing, the chapters are amazingly short. That is ok if there are going to be a lot of chapters, but try to take the time to flesh out the chapters more or combine them.
Jiraiya Jr chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
Awesome! Please continue! Love it, but please don't make any tragedies.
NearlyHeadlessZielkeDragon chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
plz plz plz plz finish it! maaaa
Azelride chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Omg just read the whole fic...That's just...Awesome!
I had an heart attack when I saw that there wasn't the 22 chapter x.x