Reviews for The Legendary Sannins' Reunion
WHERE IS THE REST!
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
I like your story. You're not making them out of character yet you developed each one of the sannin according to the story very well. Can't say anything less than "good job", can't say more either, as I am a mere fan and not a fellow writer. However, your work is marvelous and captivating and I'm glad I read it! Are you ever gonna continue the story, though, I wonder...I would love to read more if you ever do!
Masquerade001 chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
This fic is brilliant, I can't wait to read more of your writing, its so very interesting, please continue, I cant wait to see what happens XD
AncientDoom chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
very nice. im only in chapter 4, but i enjoy it so far. The writing is good and plot is interesting. Most people try to be too serious in their plots, but this clearly isnt going for that, yet at the same time thepotential ways it can become serious down the road is astounding in potential. I look forward to reading the rest.

One thing, the chapters are amazingly short. That is ok if there are going to be a lot of chapters, but try to take the time to flesh out the chapters more or combine them.
Jiraiya Jr chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
Awesome! Please continue! Love it, but please don't make any tragedies.
NearlyHeadlessZielkeDragon chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
plz plz plz plz finish it! maaaa
Azelride chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Omg just read the whole fic...That's just...Awesome!
I had an heart attack when I saw that there wasn't the 22 chapter x.x
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
One question: How can this brilliant story stay unfinished? The general idea is genious, every single chapter is worth reading and reviewing. Nah, reviewing twice the least. So come on, pull yourself together and finish this awesomeness before we grow old, man!
Xyra Kaze chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
How sexy is he? LOl sorry i'm in love with Orochimaru!

I LOOOOVVVE this story!
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I know that i have review before, but still can't get over this story!

Its is the best Orochimaru fanfic in the world!
Knight of night chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
Awesome story I hope you will finish this story I really want to read the ending of this story, great sorry bybthe way, your an awesome writer.
Azmus chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Tsunade-hime...why don't we tie Jiraiya to the pole? For old time's sake.

I laughed so hard when I read this. xD XD XD OMJ
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2011
Geez,that's not how it ends,now,is it?Just write some more,plzz,even if it's just 1 more chappie! I just love this story soooo much!333