Reviews for Because They Told Me To
potterinu chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
It had real emotion many fanfic lack.
Lokness chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Oh that's very very god ! I really like Regulus ( maybe love, I don't know ? ). There asn't a lot of fics about him. Your's nice. Poor ickle Reggie.

Lok'
ilikestories chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Ouch... I feel like that sometimes. I hate it, but hey, that's life. Don't think I would kill anyone, though.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
This was really great! ! ! ! You have to write more of this! ! ! ! You MUST! ! ! ! PLEASE! ! ! !
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
ooh.. I really like it. I've never read any Regulus centric stories before.. I like your characterisation of him. Although it differs from my view of him (I think he went in believing in what he was doing, but not really knowing what he was doing..).

The beginning is really good - that comparison between his birthday and standing with murderers.. I like that you made Bellatrix so disgustingly evil. _

I don't think his parents would have seen him as stupid and weak though. Wouldn't his purist mother have been oh-so proud?

My favourite line is the one of 'I never wanted to make a promise'. And the ending is nice and, strangely enough, true.
Demensha chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
we like it (my friend Terani and i) and we think you should carry on or we'l...we'll...cry! lol keep going. Run away reggie!