Reviews for A Shadow In Your Heart
Quna chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Good to see your works here too. I've found the on deviantart, I didn't know you were here:-) I love this story of yours, and your pointof view. I hope you'll write more fanfics. Good luck:)
MaxManuka chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
cool :D

quite oversomplified and fluffy, but still i love it :):):)
Kitarra chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
Zay-el, I really like this. I also felt that April Ryan wasn't acting like "herself" in Dreamfall.

The one major comment that I have is that I find your formatting to be confusing - using -this- in place of quotation marks, like "this", makes it difficult for me to read smoothly.

I definitely think that you should keep writing!
Ignira of Esperon chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Oh...delicious...*slurp*

But I don't understand the ending. Is she dead at the very end?
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
This was great! A few grammar errors but they are easy to overlook in preference to the story. :) I love how you really tied into the events and ideas in both The Longest Journey and Dreamfall. Very cool! :D
Tollian chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
O_O Woah, it's HER! That was unexpected, but cool!

Well, it's a very good chapter. As I mentioned before, the appearence of the . . . spirit was a very interesting idea, surprising, and awsome. The battle between the twins(?) was very well done. I like how you have April make peace with herself (something that she despertly needed to do). And I'm glad the Mearum came.

Again, good chapter, and update soon.
skytten chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Look forward to see where this story goes. If you feel you are at a loss of words I would recommened listening to these podcasts shouldwrite. or kissybits. or
Tollian chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Oh wow! This story is awsome! April's character was good, you stuck with the original scene, and your writing style is great. Are there going to be more chapters? I'm curious to know who the 'strangely familiar' voice is.

Congratulations on your first story. It's good.