Reviews for Radiance of Yours
darkriku01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
woah, I really like where you're going with this! I can't wait to see where it leads, but I'll admit that the undecided pairings thing has me a little scared. lol. but i am definitely sure that this is gonna be awesome no matter who you pair together.
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
...

*bitchslaps Kairi*

What? She was asking for it! Being rude to RIKU! In front of rabid FANGIRLS! Come ON...wtf is THAT? *rolls eyes*

xP
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Wow, lovely beginning. Kairi and Riku were so in character. It totally felt like the game. I've never read one of these KHI stories...They never interested me, but I suppose that's not really fair. Whatever, I read this because you wrote it and I look forward to future darkness. Because you write that so well. And I'm curious to see how Riku's relationship with Sora will be different from the way they are together in OGW. And I'm okay that pairings aren't decided, because I kind of like when the three are all equal in each other's eyes. People don't write the bond between all of them often enough. It was nice to read about Riku and Kairi in this prologue. But I'm sure I'll love whatever you do with them in later chapters. Lovely work.
StormDarkblade chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Oh. By pairings undecided... does that mean possibly SoraxKai or RikuxKai? D: Please no! xP

&I hope there'll be akuroku in here...? ;D;D

Nice start to the story, can't wait to read more!
Klakie chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
O, I love this. So short though D:

Update it when you can :)

-Klakie