Reviews for His freedom
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That last part was wonderful. I now want true freedom.
Shishuco chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
awsome! perfect! and i love it..
x-GaaIno-x-For-Life-x chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
OHWOW ! This is good ! :DD
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This one-shot is good. I like it. the end was soo sweet. I wouldnt want it any other way. Good job. ]
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Go NejiIno really good work love this parining
DuQaine chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I don't know why you hated this..

but I sure as hell love it!

I enjoyed reading your story. Awesome!
Nelly chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THS STOR PLEASE
LexLogikk chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I don't know why you didn't like it, or why you said it was difficult to write! Everything seemed to flow, and I totally loved it! I really really really really wish it was longer!
reader chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I just subs Ino's name with Tenten's while I read this.

Crack pairing, good story.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This is so cute! I love that Kiba's jaw dropped and the crowd was literally stunned to silence. I half-expected Neji to smile afterwards, was it a display of love, or to prove a point/act of defiance since he isn't gay? In any case, it was a good read.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
wha-? hated this oneshot? how is that even possible? i loved it, myself! i think it's a very plausible plot and a possible conflict neji and ino might encounter in their relationship (should they ever form one, which they should cuz that would pwn all).

omgosh, i absolutely adore your ending line, because it makes so much sense and it was beautiful advice/remark.
kosumi chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I like this oneshot a lot! I love NejiIno. I like how his feelings for Ino are not so secret to his friends. And I love how TenTen and Kiba were cheering him on. Hahahahaha. Neji is so easily manipulated by Kiba. hahah. cute. I loved it.
silveraqueen chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Pssh... you hate this story?... You loser, this story is the ... BEST![Awesome]I love it [Faves] [Alerts]
hyugaheiress chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
omg i LOVED it...i LOVE NejixIno..they make such a cute couple..and i understand about it being hard to write a fic about them..i recently wrote one..when they were small..at first i didnt like it but when i was done i was really satisfied. Any ways good job. w
faLLen-dreamz chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
this is very well written. You can sense their frustration and the ending was just awesome. I like how neji took the initative haha i really like it and i hope you write more soon! :)