Reviews for Preoccupation
rumea chapter 1 . 1/29
This is so well-written! And cute kind of awkward Zuko and Mai being sarcastic and badass!
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
awwwwwwwwww

*gush*
R2M chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
haha this was great. so funny
Boogum chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
LOL! This was brilliantly funny. Definitely going to favourites.
Dude chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I just remembered this story like years later, not even while doing anything ATLA related, and had this just overpowering craving. So I typed into google 'zuko reads maps scrolls inventory mai to look predatory rumpled' because I GD remembered that YEARS LATER. It was even better than I remembered.
Lady Viridis chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Hahaha. Classic. I enjoyed this quite a bit. Awkward teenage romance is always entertaining.
woo chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
LOL! This was good! Although you made it seem like Zuko was looking for anyone to kiss and he didn't care who. But this was good since it ended up being Mai and Zuko. ;) Thanks for sharing. Maiko ftw! :)
iCe chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
haha their first kiss! :)

With teh way they go at it at the show it's evident that they're in their 1000th but anyway, good one. :) Thanks for sharing. :)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Smooth, Zuko. Real smooth. ;)
SarySoda chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
hopefully she would notice his gagging sounds LOL
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hahahahahahaha!

Too true! Makes us regular non fiction human beings feel utterly useless!
BreatheMeDeep chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Possibly it would have amounted to much ado about nothing except excess saliva, but Zuko didn’t know that, and preoccupation with the topic made him clear tables unacceptably slowly. Occasionally he forgot to give exact change.

That was the best line in this story. Wonderfully written!
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
*hearts*

Hee, dorkface!Zuko is my favorite Zuko. :D
nmimind chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
What a laugh...wait...still...laughing..bumped noses..flustered Mai...still LOL...
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 9/21/2007