Reviews for But for the Grace
Puppete chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
I just finished reading your whole story and it's just. really. really. REALLY freakin' awesome.

really. You should get an award or something.

Yeah.
nocturnal08 chapter 13 . 4/23/2007
sweet! nice ending, though I guess I would have like to see how "our" sam took the news about his alternate self. Great story.
xsilicax chapter 13 . 4/23/2007
Only really just got into this fandom, so I'm catching up with my reading. I was totally hooked from the first chapter, and it just kept getting better. I had to take a breather in the middle I was so caught up in the emotion of it. I've been trying to decided what really made this stand out, and I think it was the pacing. You allowed events to happen when they needed to, rather than trying to make the story go along a set route/time. Would maybe have liked a little bit more interaction between Sam One and Dean at the end, maybe when they relate exactly what's been happening to each other, but I really can't pick holes in this fic!

*Big round of applause*

Any chance there's an AU developing from this fic? I'd kind of like to see the continuing adventures of Sam and Jim!
nocturnal08 chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
And I didn't think it was possible for Sam to get any more angsty ;) Bravo. Love his attachment to the Imapala.
TammiTam chapter 13 . 4/21/2007
Ok, I just found your story and I have to say it was totally awesome. It kept me on the edge of my seat for the duration, so I am honestly glad I found it all in one sitting, lol! Great story, great plot, great everything!
Iorhael chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This is one of the most brilliant fics I've ever read. Not too much, but making sense. Bravo.

(Btw, do you know the story will be for ep 20 Season 2?)
sams1ra chapter 13 . 4/5/2007
I enjoyed this story a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Entaria chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
ah! what happened to Sam? How could he? I'm willing to bet some sort of demon-thing had something to do with this... maybe... Great first chapter. I love the bit with the troll. I can definatly picture how Dean would react to that. And I love how you have Dean constantly thinking 'It's my goddamn car.' very typical of him. lol.
Vobi chapter 13 . 3/1/2007
I loved this story!

Your an awsome auther(sp?)

thanx for the awsome read
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
I could feel Dean's frustration in this , made me want to shake Sam and say Wake up!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Nicole (November's Guest) sent this to me to read, I like this first chapter. Loved your description of Dean's thoughts finding out Sam was gone. I'll try and get the rest read in the next day.
Fleur chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
Amazing story ! I really love it ! And the idea of Dean being the shield, that's great ! :)
Mishka89 chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
Great story, I really liked it. It was really well structured and a good theory on how things could have turned out if Dean died with Mary in the fire. Wicked fic.
Lali-chan chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
Hey!

Great chapter! Loved the whole story! I've rec'ced it at my LJ Supernatural comm.

community. livejournal sn_recs

Hope you don't mind.

Lali
sugarquill4ron chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
im so glad you wrote about what happened to the other Sam after Dean left, it's nice to be left with a picture of a determined Sam, even though alone (well not really since he has Pastor Jim but that's no substitute to Dean) he now has a purpose in life and is going all out to write his own story. *hugs Alternate Reality Sam*

lmao at Dean with only a shoe on.

I hope one day you'd write a one shot of Sam asking Dean about this other Sam who doesn't have a Dean in his life. :D

Congratulations on a fic completed! And thank you for sharing it with us, I had an enjoyable ride on this one!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »