Reviews for But for the Grace
asdfjkl chapter 13 . 8/26/2009
sequel? please? xD
Marlowe97 chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
Ow, that was sweet! Such a brilliant, whitty, funny and scarily terrifficly suspenseful fic - I loved it very, VERY much. The Dean-thoughts in brackets had me smiling and giggling, sometimes even laughing, and you managed to create an AU without it BEING one - and yet never crossing to sheer comidy or cliché.

Very well done, thanks for sharing

MArlowe
starzstruck-1 chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
This story was fantastic, and I loved every bit of it. I can only think of one thing that disappointed me; how could you end it without Dean actually being reunited with HIS car? lol
Von chapter 13 . 9/25/2008
Fantastic story. I loved how you distinguished different-Sam from prior-Sam.

The insinuation (or my own interpretation) of Dean and how his essence not only remained with Sam but - in some ways - affected him was some comfort when physical-Dean went home.

Really spectacular.
Gemstone chapter 13 . 6/16/2008
Absa-bloody-lutely awesome!
empath89 chapter 13 . 5/3/2008
I really liked this. It was very well-written and the plot was great. I'm really happy that you had Pastor Jim helping them here and I'm glad that you ended the fic with the 'other' Sam.

hugs...empath
Shire cat chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
"Whenever Sam was gone, usually for twenty minutes or so, Dean would keep a close eye on the laptop. He had developed a pure faith in the idea that Sam wouldn’t leave for good without the computer, which really was totally irrational, because Sam had so far shown hardly any attachment to it and the stupid manbag hadn’t made a single appearance. But love between a man and his laptop didn’t require the intercession of a manbag, right? Otherwise, how did people get along before manbags were invented? Unless they were invented before laptops. Maybe the whole question required some further research."

That whole paragraph was just so perfectly Dean.
PADavis chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
Good god. Read this in practically one sitting. Its stunning. Beautifully manic. Awful and compelling and funny and tragic - I cannot believe it took me this long to find your work. Dean's mental commentary is so spot on. Putting this right on my favorites.

I just checked LJ and man - not sure if I should go there first but will try to hold off (an angst-o-meter for $&%%(#% sake?) and read your earlier work here on

Your new fangirl,

Phoebe
kuhekabir chapter 13 . 11/30/2007
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing :)
Anime's-mistress chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
Great story. I love the whole alternate reality idea, it's not done enough in my opinion. Anyway, you did an awesome job and thanks for the epilogue. C:
Puppete chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
I just finished reading your whole story and it's just. really. really. REALLY freakin' awesome.

really. You should get an award or something.

Yeah.
nocturnal08 chapter 13 . 4/23/2007
sweet! nice ending, though I guess I would have like to see how "our" sam took the news about his alternate self. Great story.
xsilicax chapter 13 . 4/23/2007
Only really just got into this fandom, so I'm catching up with my reading. I was totally hooked from the first chapter, and it just kept getting better. I had to take a breather in the middle I was so caught up in the emotion of it. I've been trying to decided what really made this stand out, and I think it was the pacing. You allowed events to happen when they needed to, rather than trying to make the story go along a set route/time. Would maybe have liked a little bit more interaction between Sam One and Dean at the end, maybe when they relate exactly what's been happening to each other, but I really can't pick holes in this fic!

*Big round of applause*

Any chance there's an AU developing from this fic? I'd kind of like to see the continuing adventures of Sam and Jim!
nocturnal08 chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
And I didn't think it was possible for Sam to get any more angsty ;) Bravo. Love his attachment to the Imapala.
TammiTam chapter 13 . 4/21/2007
Ok, I just found your story and I have to say it was totally awesome. It kept me on the edge of my seat for the duration, so I am honestly glad I found it all in one sitting, lol! Great story, great plot, great everything!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »