Reviews for But for the Grace
Entaria chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
ah! what happened to Sam? How could he? I'm willing to bet some sort of demon-thing had something to do with this... maybe... Great first chapter. I love the bit with the troll. I can definatly picture how Dean would react to that. And I love how you have Dean constantly thinking 'It's my goddamn car.' very typical of him. lol.
Vobi chapter 13 . 3/1/2007
I loved this story!

Your an awsome auther(sp?)

thanx for the awsome read
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
I could feel Dean's frustration in this , made me want to shake Sam and say Wake up!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Nicole (November's Guest) sent this to me to read, I like this first chapter. Loved your description of Dean's thoughts finding out Sam was gone. I'll try and get the rest read in the next day.
Fleur chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
Amazing story ! I really love it ! And the idea of Dean being the shield, that's great ! :)
Mishka89 chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
Great story, I really liked it. It was really well structured and a good theory on how things could have turned out if Dean died with Mary in the fire. Wicked fic.
Lali-chan chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
Hey!

Great chapter! Loved the whole story! I've rec'ced it at my LJ Supernatural comm.

community. livejournal sn_recs

Hope you don't mind.

Lali
sugarquill4ron chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
im so glad you wrote about what happened to the other Sam after Dean left, it's nice to be left with a picture of a determined Sam, even though alone (well not really since he has Pastor Jim but that's no substitute to Dean) he now has a purpose in life and is going all out to write his own story. *hugs Alternate Reality Sam*

lmao at Dean with only a shoe on.

I hope one day you'd write a one shot of Sam asking Dean about this other Sam who doesn't have a Dean in his life. :D

Congratulations on a fic completed! And thank you for sharing it with us, I had an enjoyable ride on this one!
Kaija West chapter 13 . 1/28/2007
Great fic! Really enjoyed it. Nice to see inside Dean's thoughts a bit.
BeanButterfly chapter 13 . 1/28/2007
This was such a great story. I'm really curious to know what happens next. How does RealSam recover? Do they get the Impala back? What was Sam having visions of? What about AlternaSam? I know he's with Jim now, but does he get to kick some Demon ass? I think a follow up story would be awesome! If it's in the works, woo-hoo... if not, sad. I don't usually read WIP's, but someone recommended this one and I'm *so* glad that I read it. This was top notch.
bally2cute chapter 13 . 1/28/2007
Other Sam really was just gone, and I have to admit it was kind of...shocking, even though I knew other Sam wouldn't be around forever. I really loved other Sam. Maybe it was because he was just good old gravitational Sam, but maybe more because he was so much like Dean, and you write the best Dean, so it was like having two of him which of course was just freakin' amazing. The truth sometimes seems even more unlikely than the truth. I found Sam's story and the reactions of the doctor hilarious. Dean and other Sam's parting gestures were so...fitting considering the pair. The differences between the two Sam's marked by Dean's influence or lack there of were...amazing (my new favorite word by the way). There was just so much to this story. I'm glad other Sam's not alone and that he has some direction. My biggest worry was for other Sam, because I knew original Sam would and could be OK when shield Dean came back. A truly...amazing story!
Anora chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
. Glad everything worked out in the end :D
K Hanna Korossy chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
Thoroughly fascinating story. Interesting idea carried out with some really creative twists, and while I couldn't imagine how you could finish it, the ending is just right. Thank you for letting us see that alternate Sam will be all right, as will Dean's Sam (well, his first Sam!). Your insights into Dean were just amazing and he always sounded totally in character, even in some mind-boggling situations. It really didn't need that much profanity or any of the parantheses, but otherwise it was an amazing story and one I'll recommend happily.
brighette chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
Holy smokes, I just read this all the way through and loved it! I would love to see another story with Dean and his Sam, now that they are reunited. Find out more about the shield and sword. And I hope Other!Sam is doing well...saving people, hunting things! Great job!

And seriously, are you in Dean's head? All of his mental comments were spot on, perfect. I look forward to more from you! Adding you to my author's list...
MistyEyes chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
I have NO WORDS. Honestly, I never thought that I would love this fic as much as I do. The idea is unique and the whole thing is written so wonderfully. I've been recommending this fic to many people because I just love it so! You did an amazing job with it; you're truly a fantastic writer. I hope to see more works from you, I'll definitely keep an eye out! Thanks for the excellent read.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »