Reviews for But for the Grace
Kaija West chapter 13 . 1/28/2007
Great fic! Really enjoyed it. Nice to see inside Dean's thoughts a bit.
BeanButterfly chapter 13 . 1/28/2007
This was such a great story. I'm really curious to know what happens next. How does RealSam recover? Do they get the Impala back? What was Sam having visions of? What about AlternaSam? I know he's with Jim now, but does he get to kick some Demon ass? I think a follow up story would be awesome! If it's in the works, woo-hoo... if not, sad. I don't usually read WIP's, but someone recommended this one and I'm *so* glad that I read it. This was top notch.
bally2cute chapter 13 . 1/28/2007
Other Sam really was just gone, and I have to admit it was kind of...shocking, even though I knew other Sam wouldn't be around forever. I really loved other Sam. Maybe it was because he was just good old gravitational Sam, but maybe more because he was so much like Dean, and you write the best Dean, so it was like having two of him which of course was just freakin' amazing. The truth sometimes seems even more unlikely than the truth. I found Sam's story and the reactions of the doctor hilarious. Dean and other Sam's parting gestures were so...fitting considering the pair. The differences between the two Sam's marked by Dean's influence or lack there of were...amazing (my new favorite word by the way). There was just so much to this story. I'm glad other Sam's not alone and that he has some direction. My biggest worry was for other Sam, because I knew original Sam would and could be OK when shield Dean came back. A truly...amazing story!
Anora chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
. Glad everything worked out in the end :D
K Hanna Korossy chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
Thoroughly fascinating story. Interesting idea carried out with some really creative twists, and while I couldn't imagine how you could finish it, the ending is just right. Thank you for letting us see that alternate Sam will be all right, as will Dean's Sam (well, his first Sam!). Your insights into Dean were just amazing and he always sounded totally in character, even in some mind-boggling situations. It really didn't need that much profanity or any of the parantheses, but otherwise it was an amazing story and one I'll recommend happily.
brighette chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
Holy smokes, I just read this all the way through and loved it! I would love to see another story with Dean and his Sam, now that they are reunited. Find out more about the shield and sword. And I hope Other!Sam is doing well...saving people, hunting things! Great job!

And seriously, are you in Dean's head? All of his mental comments were spot on, perfect. I look forward to more from you! Adding you to my author's list...
MistyEyes chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
I have NO WORDS. Honestly, I never thought that I would love this fic as much as I do. The idea is unique and the whole thing is written so wonderfully. I've been recommending this fic to many people because I just love it so! You did an amazing job with it; you're truly a fantastic writer. I hope to see more works from you, I'll definitely keep an eye out! Thanks for the excellent read.
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
Hi, just finished but for the Grace, which will is going on my favourite story list! I look forward to the sequel (though the alerts don't appear to be working again). I still feel sorry for Other Sam, now alone in the alternate reality, and I would like to see Sam and Sam in the same reality - the comic potential to drive Dean nuts must be tremendous!
brighette chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
"(I)n the end no-one could breathe for Sam but Sam, and goddamn if Dean hadn’t been pretty pissed off by that fact more than once in the past" - loved this line! Very Dean :)
roxy071288 chapter 13 . 1/26/2007
A brilliant end for a brilliant story!
Nana56 chapter 13 . 1/26/2007
wow! this has just been the best story...and this last chapter had me tolling on the floor and laughing so hard, i couldn't see! It's going on my favorites list for sure.

i really hope to see more of yor work, and soon. it's been an amazing ride!
Sara Wolfe chapter 13 . 1/26/2007
That was fantastic. And, normally, I don't beg other authors for sequels, but that last line set up for a Sam and Jim spinoff just so perfectly.
bayre chapter 13 . 1/26/2007
Great story!
Ashti chapter 13 . 1/26/2007
_Very_ nice ending. It made me worry and smile in all the right places. Like a pair of faded denim jeans, I guess.

Still loving the rambly run-on sentences that come with your Dean POV, and no clue what those sequestered spaces that aren't technically seperate rooms are, are called, but now I'm kind of curious whether you do but just put it in like that regardless. XD

Sort of curious what'll happen in the alternate dimension now, though, but I suppose I should be grateful knowing that they're working on it.

Besides, Dean is back with Sam in this dimension, which is good news.

Great story, and I'm glad I stumbled on it, if somewhat belatedly because it was mostly done already.

I'll have to check out your other stories, but not this morning. Three o'clock is a great time to go to bed XD

Night! :D

And thanks! :o
fuzzylemon chapter 13 . 1/26/2007
everything about this story is awesome. I've loved every chapter you've written. I think that AU Sam is written so well and so just perfect. keep up the good work
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »