Reviews for Every Year On The First Day Of March
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 2/24
How can you do this to me (to us)? Ugh the tears, they're tempting to fall... *sniff* Ugh... Estel... poor legolas... Elrond... ughhh...
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
In a way, much like with the book, i both hate and love these types of fics and you have captured that effect perfectly. I both love and hate this scene particularly the companionship and reflection of Elrond and Legolas (love), and the knowledge of Gimli sailing and of forever parting and mourning (hate). Good going!
LovelyGeekLife17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Adorable. Absolutely heart-renderingly sweet. I love it. Thank you. I'm at a loss for words on this. I want to cry, but yet I want to smile and laugh. Again, thank you.
Emberike chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh, such a beautiful and sad story. My eyes watered. You did a fantastic job here!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw. That was nice. : ) It made me wistful.
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Oh, thank you for this lovely piece and the tissue warning! Its so sad and beautiful! I dont want Aragorn to die, ever... you have just made the thought very real. Great story!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I cried. I love this. A new tradition that should be. Loved it.
lotrelves chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
*sniff* That was beautifully, wonderful. Good job. :)
LovewithWars chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Aww, yes a box of tissues was need.

That is so sad, wow theres not really much els to say; just that its very, very, really, truely sad.

Just wondering where are the twins?

This is a wonderful fic, wow, just wow!
Wimsey1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Tears, many tears, the mark of a good writer is the ability to move her readers, you have accomplished that with this story.
ClumsyElfSARAH chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
That was great! I have the inclanation to say cute but I know that is not the right word. I don't really know what the right words are. It just seemed to end the story of thier friendships so well. I loved it. If I seem to be rambaling and talking nonsense, please forgive me. I'm not very articluate.

SARAH
lwarren chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
It seems you are going to kill me with either too much suspense (*bows to the cliffie queen*) or too much sadness. I cried when I read this the first time on AA and here I am blubbering again! This is a wonderful way for the two who loved Estel best to keep his memory alive. I particularly liked the fact that Glorfindel and Erestor waited before giving their gifts...until their "mourning had turned to remembrance". *sighs and sniffs* And what appropriate and thoughtful gifts, too! Just a well-done, thoughtful and touching story, NiRi! Thanks so much for making me cry...oops! Umm...for sharing with us!

Linda
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I love this! Could you do a story where They are sharing their memories out of the books?
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
*sniff* Thinking about Aragorn's death always makes me so sad. I like the idea of Legolas having that tradition in Valinor, I do not think he would ever forget Estel. Congrats for winning the third place, btw! :) A wonderful story, sad and sweet and beautiful! *sigh* Great work!

Tinu :)
Lanche chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
What an awesome story! Very touching... the sharing of pain between Elrond and Legolas was real. And then Glorfindel and Erestor having the gifts for them. I really enjoyed it!

And hopefully another review will give your muse a swift kick in the *gulps* I mean a gentle nudge in the right direction.

Keep up the good work!