Reviews for Coffee Flavored Kisses
nninfae chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
OMG! I loved it. Really loved it! I even teared up a little... they're wonderful together and you did a great job showing Sen-chan's emotions... congratulations on your awesome fic and thank you very very much! (L)
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Okay, I take it back. The last story combined with this one, completely and wholey just made my night.

Sen-chan and Umeko are my favorite pairing in Deka, and I agree with you in that they do not get enough stories written about them. :( And trust me, I waded through over 700 stories to find some...

I know I'll be re-reading this story multiple times for the sheer joy of these two being together. Dreamy sigh. You wrote it so well.

Please, please, please write more Umeko/Sen-chan stories! There isn't enough of them out there!
Umeko-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
o/o SenxUmeko rules! they're muy favorite couple!

Congratulation, it's a great fanfic
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Beautiful.
Akashi chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Wow, that was incredable! I feel completely elated after reading this fic. Sen and Umeko are obviously meant to be together, but I never could have imagined anything like this. So sweet, so passionately intimate, and so perfect. You did a great job, dude.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I adored this story. It was so romantic, and I'm so happy someone did a story about this great couple.

Would you ever do one for Hoji and Jasmine? I really love them together too, and you writing the story would just be perfect!
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
very nice, it's lovingly written. Sen and Umeko are lovely together, and that episode with the alien where he found out what it was doing to young girls, it was great and perfect back drop for this fic.

great work
CapnCosmo chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

First comes the fact this story is *so* well-written I can't even tell you. And then that it's a Dekaranger fic and a *Sen/Umeko*! (They're my favorite pairing, but I can't write them for beans.)

Man, you're my complete and total hero right now.

Just one thing: I think you might have left a word out. This sentence" "I don’t understand why some girl didn’t snap you up a long time." Might it need an "ago" at the end?

I'll be watching and hoping to see if you write more. Thanks again!
MzDany chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aw, that was beautifully written. I loved it! Downright poetic at times.

Great job!

Greetings from Dany
the real vampire chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Aw cuteness! I adore Sen! He is wonderful :) Lovely story.
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
AW!

You know what, I enjoyed this! Especially after making those wallpapers for you. You know who it reminded me of too, SS. *grins*

Cofee-flavored kissess...yummy...