Reviews for When Kakashi's Bored
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
It's awesome!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
I didn't like how you were talking in the story. I think it would have been better if you just stayed out of the story.
nobody chapter 18 . 6/15/2015
overall the story was both amusing and weird
Milly chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
I hate that you put yourself in the story it was totally worthless I would have likes it better without you in it!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
it annoying
LostCause1023 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hahaha! This is hilarious! I love it! Amazing! I'm rooting for you! Keep on writing! You make an excellent author!
LitDragonWagon chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
Hahahahaha! Omg, OMG! HAHAHAHAHA! O, YOU KILLED ME! That was soooooo funny! I applaud you! The only thing that could've possibly made this funnier was... wellll... ABSOLUTLY NOTHIN! IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE IMPROVED! U ROK!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
sasusaku shoulddve been more emphasized...
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
xXsasu-kedXx chapter 18 . 8/9/2010
i loved ur story!that last chapter wuz like the movie inception.
silver-kitten chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
this was getting really confusing, i really couldn't tell the kids apart and know how many they were, if they had names it would've been easier and i agree with tenten i didn't like the ending (sorry but m supposed to give a feedback, right?) because it had a lot of hinata in it and i don't like her...i hope u write the sequel...

the idea of the story was great, good job, besides this chapter, i liked the entire story!
silver-kitten chapter 17 . 8/29/2009
c'mon ino is like my fave girl in naruto and u captured her really bad, i hated all that screaming, u caught temari really bad too, and y is everybody forcing ami and chidori to be together, they are just not meant to be together in that kinda way, they do look adorable together though,i felt a little gaara and ami in this chapter, oh-well your story
silver-kitten chapter 16 . 8/29/2009
this chapter was really-well-um-well-ok, here i go, this chapter was weird, i hated the fact that they repeated everything again and again and again and again.

well at least its over
silver-kitten chapter 15 . 8/29/2009
nicely said, i don't like sakura or sasuke either, ino is my fave girl character next to her is tenten and then temari, cuz there is no one else left, speaking of the boys i like all of them but not just that sasuke idk y but i just dont like him, even lee is better than him, which he is.

and it was a great idea for u to appear in the story yourself and try to explain things to them, i have never seen other authors do something like this, Ur idea is also very unique, this is one of my fave story.

now coming to the couples, shikamaru and ino belong together, naruto and hinata don't, i just don't want hinata with naruto, although i do think its gonna end that way, the others were good too, great story. :-)
silver-kitten chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
i don't like hinata anymore, i didn't like her before and you just made me hate her even more, same goes for sasuke and sakura although i hated the 2 of them from the start, i wont say anything about naruto since he is one of my faves