Reviews for Slow Heat
CatKim chapter 35 . 2/14
this ending. even though i cried, it fitted perfectly
Guest chapter 39 . 10/6/2020
Ahhh this was great. I wish I was able to read the uncut version in it’s entirety. I have to be honest, the original ending pained my heart too much. So for this alternate ending, I am so very grateful.
Dexaf chapter 39 . 9/19/2020
ohhh i very love this story. first of all i don't mind about POV and feel the way the person about event they have. and the story was good and perfect but it's was sad obviously when Katara is death.

well I don't say the first ending was bad but i prefer to the second and happy ending. although it's sometimes good to read a bad ending to see another choice after the ending.

well thanks for make a great story and i will look forward to the sequel and another Zutara story from your stories. good job
Laurelian-chan chapter 13 . 6/4/2020
Saying you made it more realistic is not the same as putting up an actual Trigger or Content Warning about sexual violence. This is really not ok, I know it's year later but please edit the A/N to put a TN
Laurelian-chan chapter 9 . 6/4/2020
okay 'water wench?' that's so OOC, I realise the fandom has been throwing these insults around as much as the ridiculous nickname 'Sparky' but at least the latter sort of makes sense even though it's not the smartest:/
Laurelian-chan chapter 3 . 6/4/2020
I gotta say, thoroughly enjoyed Jin being completely pushed aside.
ataecina chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
I am not good with reading 1st person anymore... I’ve become a disgusting literature snob. However I can see myself really getting into this story. As a bonus, this might break my of my new and unsettling personal issue
LunaticCat chapter 34 . 6/17/2019
Are you kidding me.
2:42 a.m. and I read all this fic to find out that Katara die.

Sorry fo english
fireandwaterr chapter 39 . 8/13/2018
I have no words for this fanfic! It is a masterpiece! (I am gonna try to forget the first ending though. It was way too sad and the second one was way better)
Gaby.enoza chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
you have no idea how much I've been searching this fic after three months looking I finally found it and I can't be happier!
Kaori5320 chapter 39 . 8/5/2016
This is the first time I cried for a fanfiction. It was so good, but the first ending, it broke my heart.
ZKalaina chapter 39 . 7/25/2016
So happy for this second ending! I swear I cried through the first one Sorry I don't reply often I just don't know what to say most of the time and am to busy reading your wonderful story! Keep up the good work!
trninjakiller chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
Just letting you know that while your fic is rated T you have no room go complain about their standards.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/2/2016
I loved the alternate ending but didn't like the original one because it felt like I was being sucker punched when katara died. But that's me being a zutarian. One thing though, momo is a boy not a girl. That's only one small mistake, other wise one of the best stories.

Why haven't the links on your profile for the full story been working?
Shydiva27 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Can you write a sequel to this following the happy ending version. Read this story before and still love it
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »