Reviews for Slow Heat
Stan Kasambala chapter 39 . 6/29
It was very profesional and amazing you are an amazing writer and I wish you the best of luck!
KayleighAnn1220 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I was looking through the story list and saw your name tagged to Slow Heat's sequel. I knew it you be a well written and creative story simply because you are the author. I have read many of you stories and I believe I follow you on my other account as well as this one. Keep up the good work.
chelsi chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
I love this story, but i'm still upset about how katara died. I was hoping they would take her to the north pole and use spirit water from the sprit oases and bring her back like what she did to Aang one of the episodes when azula struck Aang, and he died, but katara brought him back to life. That wouldve been a awesome ending and katara and zuko would spend the rest of their lives together. :(
babyvfan chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
And so it begins
babyvfan chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
I do not ship Zuko with Toph but I can say they have a very interesting relationship
Guest chapter 39 . 10/5/2014
This fic is mediocre at best. The beginning of the fic was good. The integration of Iroh and Zukko earlier in the story line is well done. If the whole fic could have been written this way then it would have been great. Once Zutara sets up though it's all about them and thats pretty much it. Yes, you get some closure and tie-ins with canon events but for this supposing to be some amazing retelling of the story as a whole it is lacking. 14 y.o. Katara and 16 y.o. Zuko have sex and bam their in love. That's fine, whatever. They are teenagers and teenagers fall in and out of love like they change underwear. What I don't get is if the Gaang is traveling together then how the hell does no one notice all the sex going on?! They are a tight group of friends but no one notices anything! That's crazy! And Sokka is just totally cool with it all!? HOW?! Also, the soul mates thing is really over played in romance. After the tripe that is Twilight was released, it seems that young women just don't know what real, lasting romance and relationships are. Every young woman starting at age 15 should be made to read everything ever done by Jane Austen and Georgette Heyer. Those are true romances. I digress. This could be great. With some editing and maybe less focus on the juvenile relationship between the two main characters, this would be an amazing retelling.

Keep it up though. Any writing is good experience. - TheLonelyPanda
crimsontears82684 chapter 39 . 10/4/2014
This fic was ok. The zutara relationship was a bit childish but this could just be my age talking. They screw once, have a bit of doubt, then everythings fine and they wuv each other. They are also a bit immature for marriage at their ages. Aangs portayal towards their relationship feels genuine. Though I do think Sokka would have had a bit more to say about it all then portrayed. Toph was mostly nonexistant. For the group to be traveling together and in such close quarters you see mostly just Katara and Zuko together with very little actual interaction between thw whole group. As I stated above this is an ok fic. The delivery felt childish most of the time but if that doesnt bother you give it a read.
time chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
i read the uncut scene on adult ffn, and i found zuko out of character. he seemed like he was kinda forcing himself on katara. and the air he had about himself, seemed selfish in a way that is unlike zuko. yeah, not a fan of that scene, kinda disappointed actually.
Shadow's Clutches chapter 39 . 9/1/2014
wow! this story was very good! You portrayed the characters very well and I do like the pairing! The first ending was so very sad i cried! It was very well written and I just felt for Zuko and his loneliness. I am so very glad you also wrote an alternate happy ending! This ending was so very nice! I awwed while reading it and could not stop smiling. Very well done! I'm off to read the sequel!
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
You're making Zuko sound like a bitch. Which is obviously OOC
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Gah! After 3 chapters I can't stand the POV! If this was 3rd person like most stories are I probly could read it.
It's great story from what I read so far, but this is it for me. Perhaps you could put up a 3rd person version alongside this version. :D
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I'll try this out. I am not a liker of POV stories because every story I read is 3rd Person as they normally should be.
Mistress Cypress chapter 39 . 6/29/2014
OMG. I remember reading this before I had an account and I just found it again and re-read it and just squee. So good. Literally so good. I loved it then, loved it now.
Keytchtee chapter 39 . 3/26/2014
I rather liked the happy ending as well, even though I prefered the less happy one(You tore my heart out, bustard! ;-) ).
One the whole this has been a well-written and easily-enjoyed ride. Good night/morning/day to you as well, and thank you for the good time. Of to read Kiss of Fire next.
Keytchtee chapter 35 . 3/26/2014
I'll make a review of this chapter(and everything before it) first, and then read the Alternate Ending, so you'll get two reviews from me on this story.
I can't help but feel that it started off rather shakily and forced. It did evolve though, and by the rough middle it was bloody brilliant. Few stories have actually gotten me this engaged, and I got some massive enjoyment of it.
I'd like to add: a harsh, but brilliant move to kill Katara. Few authors would ever do that(I know Brian Jaques does it in one of his books), and it really gives you an emotional rocking.
My final verdict is probably 9/10. It started a bit iffy(reason why it's not a 10/10), but soon enough became solid, engaging, and above all, truly realistic in character portrayal. Yet another fanfic that shows that Zutara is infinately more interesting than Cannon. :-)
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »