Reviews for Slow Heat
Kaori5320 chapter 39 . 8/5
This is the first time I cried for a fanfiction. It was so good, but the first ending, it broke my heart.
AlainaAnn101 chapter 39 . 7/25
So happy for this second ending! I swear I cried through the first one Sorry I don't reply often I just don't know what to say most of the time and am to busy reading your wonderful story! Keep up the good work!
trninjakiller chapter 13 . 5/22
Just letting you know that while your fic is rated T you have no room go complain about their standards.
I loved the alternate ending but didn't like the original one because it felt like I was being sucker punched when katara died. But that's me being a zutarian. One thing though, momo is a boy not a girl. That's only one small mistake, other wise one of the best stories.

Why haven't the links on your profile for the full story been working?
Shydiva27 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Can you write a sequel to this following the happy ending version. Read this story before and still love it
Guest chapter 39 . 11/28/2015
Thank the heavens for the second ending! I swear if you had left it with the sad ending I wouldve literally shot myself.
At first I felt trippy about the switching of settings, but I grew used to it. I wish you hadn't skipped the boiling rock events though, because I feel like a lot of things (and Zutara) couldve happened/been solved.
What I like about the show is that there is no specific time reference, and its never really implied what precise day or month things take place in. So i didn't like that I was being informed how much time there was left before the comet... thats just my personal choice.
Also, the POV took a while to get used to, but I got the hang of it. I didn't really like it, but I did find it interesting to finally get a personal insight from Zuko's perspective, for most fics don't deliver a trully personal insight from Zuko. However I feel like it could've been delivered with a 3rd person POV.
I feel like the conflict between Zuko and Katara was solved in such a way that it didn't really compliment their problems. Although the bathtub scene was nice, it was too simple in comparison to their never-ending fights. That too, I feel like Katara was being unnecessarily harsh, considering that Zuko actually betrayed Azula and was obviously good.
Anyways, I did enjoy this fic, and your writing style is very nice. Keep it up!
17Penny-Lane chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
Is it a bit lame that this is the 3rd time I'm reading this story? No? Well I just wanted to say that this is by far one of my favorite zutara stories ( your other stories are pretty good too ;) ) I hope you write more Zutara goodness, in the meantime I'll satisfy my Zutara obsession with your already written stories
Stan Kasambala chapter 39 . 6/29/2015
It was very profesional and amazing you are an amazing writer and I wish you the best of luck!
fuzzykittens1220 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I was looking through the story list and saw your name tagged to Slow Heat's sequel. I knew it you be a well written and creative story simply because you are the author. I have read many of you stories and I believe I follow you on my other account as well as this one. Keep up the good work.
chelsi chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
I love this story, but i'm still upset about how katara died. I was hoping they would take her to the north pole and use spirit water from the sprit oases and bring her back like what she did to Aang one of the episodes when azula struck Aang, and he died, but katara brought him back to life. That wouldve been a awesome ending and katara and zuko would spend the rest of their lives together. :(
babyvfan chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
And so it begins
babyvfan chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
I do not ship Zuko with Toph but I can say they have a very interesting relationship
Guest chapter 39 . 10/5/2014
This fic is mediocre at best. The beginning of the fic was good. The integration of Iroh and Zukko earlier in the story line is well done. If the whole fic could have been written this way then it would have been great. Once Zutara sets up though it's all about them and thats pretty much it. Yes, you get some closure and tie-ins with canon events but for this supposing to be some amazing retelling of the story as a whole it is lacking. 14 y.o. Katara and 16 y.o. Zuko have sex and bam their in love. That's fine, whatever. They are teenagers and teenagers fall in and out of love like they change underwear. What I don't get is if the Gaang is traveling together then how the hell does no one notice all the sex going on?! They are a tight group of friends but no one notices anything! That's crazy! And Sokka is just totally cool with it all!? HOW?! Also, the soul mates thing is really over played in romance. After the tripe that is Twilight was released, it seems that young women just don't know what real, lasting romance and relationships are. Every young woman starting at age 15 should be made to read everything ever done by Jane Austen and Georgette Heyer. Those are true romances. I digress. This could be great. With some editing and maybe less focus on the juvenile relationship between the two main characters, this would be an amazing retelling.

Keep it up though. Any writing is good experience. - TheLonelyPanda
crimsontears82684 chapter 39 . 10/4/2014
This fic was ok. The zutara relationship was a bit childish but this could just be my age talking. They screw once, have a bit of doubt, then everythings fine and they wuv each other. They are also a bit immature for marriage at their ages. Aangs portayal towards their relationship feels genuine. Though I do think Sokka would have had a bit more to say about it all then portrayed. Toph was mostly nonexistant. For the group to be traveling together and in such close quarters you see mostly just Katara and Zuko together with very little actual interaction between thw whole group. As I stated above this is an ok fic. The delivery felt childish most of the time but if that doesnt bother you give it a read.
time chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
i read the uncut scene on adult ffn, and i found zuko out of character. he seemed like he was kinda forcing himself on katara. and the air he had about himself, seemed selfish in a way that is unlike zuko. yeah, not a fan of that scene, kinda disappointed actually.
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »