Reviews for Line Break
mangafn chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
nice story and i really like ur plot... love this pairing seto and anzu fan forever
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Tis very cute _
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
There was lots of great thought put into Seto's character here. Not reading the pairing, I thought, well maybe Seto would fall for Anzu then have a life altering moment when Kisara appears back in his time and see that destiny was a part of his life. Reading until the end though, I like what you did. The K rating makes it perfect for all readers and layering it with higher thought on things, is a great way to make it a piece for everyone.

I do enjoy your writing. I see you've posted a new story I may hve to try reading even though I know nothing about the subject.

As always, even though it's discontinued, I hope you will reconsider updating You: Revisted. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful writing talent on
jessi chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great story! I really like the "blue eyes" joke!
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
great job! cute story
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
SWEET! That was an AWESOME one-shot! I loved it! That was SO great! Ah, it feels SO good to see Kisara get shot down! don't get me wrong...she's nice...she's cool...but she is NO Anzu in this type of relationship! AZURESHIPPERS, UNITE! ...Wow, that was corny. Anywho! FANTASTIC job! It was wonderful! Please write more fics soon!
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
That was really good!
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
i did enjoy it! awesome! heehee...what a way to walk into a conversation...you arent actually in love with the blue eyes are you...O_o
journey maker chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Great Story. I really liked reading it...
Lipana chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Ew!
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Yes, and you stayed in character, too. :) Very nice.
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Lol this was awsome! I love your work. _Ja ne!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

I love how you made out the characters, and how you tied in Kisara.

It was absolutely perfect!
Azurite chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
A very interesting and original concept! Yet another one of those semi "Why didn't I think of that?" moments, except I probably would have concluded that thought with "If I had, it probably would have ended up differently anyway." I am part of the camp of people who likes bringing Kisara into the Azureshipping mix somehow -I think anyone that likes doing a het relationship with Kaiba might bring her in at some point, even the Isis x Kaiba shippers. It's just too fun to work with- there are so many possibilities, because, let's face it, Kaiba's not exactly a main character the way Yugi is, so much of his past (and therefore, Kisara's), is obscured. If Takahashi had any specific ideas for him (or them), he's left it up to our imaginations. Same goes for Anzu. I'd love to get an interview with him and ask him if he envisioned anything for his heroes (and anti-heroes), or if he could write a prequel or sequel, would he, and what would he focus on? I mean a story with the same characters -not GX, unless there were a side of GX that focused on what the original cast got up to. And Yu-Gi-Oh R is merely based off a video game, so...

Anyway, back to the story- very good! I enjoyed it muchly, especially the tag line "To hell with dead men's promises." That's a good line! I'm wondering if anyone out there has thought along the same lines of this -taking up the possibility of Anzu NOT being Kisara reincarnated in any size, shape, or form (hey, it might not have been addressed because Kaiba and Kisara weren't main characters! And if Kaiba denies it and Anzu doesn't remember, it makes no difference, does it? But the beauty of that whole set-up is that we can change things in fic, which I think is why it's still workable, and maybe even a bit popular). I'd like to see an expanded version, with more inner Kaiba turmoil, more Anzu falling in love, more... well, MUSH. Someday, somewhere, somebody...

Regardless of plot twists and other possibilities, I enjoyed this. Do point me at the inspirational LJ icon- I think you know my own LJ (if not, check my profile), so maybe you can link me via there?

Keep the excellent writing (in general) up!