Reviews for Now You Know
studio62 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow. I still cry every time I read this story. I know exactly whats coming, and I've read it so many times I practically have it memorized, but it still gets me. It's great to come back and have a reread that still packs a punch. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I love it! It's brilliant! And so sad! *cries up a heart*
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This was touching and shredded my heart.

Very well written (as always) and brilliantly inserted subtle hints at the beginning. *sobs on*
burnmedown chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow, that was haunting, but very beautifully written. I now have an ache in my throat.
AnCa chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Just found this fic, fantastic and emotional and heartbreaking as always...fabulous. Just one tiny question. If Rodney was telling the story, how come one of the segments (when Rodney got injured) was from John's POV?

Great story, again :)
Hromiko chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Poop, I don't like this story grandpa. :( Actually it's very touching and I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I'll still blame the tearing eyes on the onions I was cutting earlier. I really LOVE the idea of Sheppard's band being about strength together. Guh, that's perfect for Mr. Leave no one behind. I wonder who Grandma is though, Teyla? Really well written, fun look at missions and gut wrenching emotions. Keep on writing!
Sepik chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Aaw! That was well written, and sad, and I liked it a lot.
Drakcir chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
*sniffs* could I just point out (before I burst into tears)that 'additional warnings' go before, not after.
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
WOW! you fooled me, i though it was rodney that had died!(next time i'll read more carefully) wonderful twist on the old why does he wear the band thing. reallu enjoyed reading that thanks! *rushes off to read again*
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
We all know that eventually John's heroic streak, in the real world, would cause his demise, probably earlier than it should. But thankfully thus far in the series he's battered but unbowed so that allows for future-fics like this where we learn that he sacrificed himself for his 'family' and they're fondly carrying his memory in whatever tangible way they can. My mind was filling in the blanks as to whom Rodney ended up marrying. Any suggestions?

Kitty
Innogen chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
You made me cry again. But I'm glad I'm reading your work again. The two seem to go hand in hand. Well done.

~Innogen
ryn chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Very enigmatic and as always, very well written.
sherryw chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wow...what an emotional rollercoaster ride. At the begining I couldn't tell who the grandfather was, but it was very apparent at the end. *sighs* This was really good. Thanks!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Really, just... wonderful, in the incredibly sad way, but yes - simply great piece. I couldn't decide if Grandma was Teyla or Elizabeth (or someone else from Atlantis like Laura, Kate or Katie - or even Sam ;)) but think I'm edging on Elizabeth since he talks about Teyla not as if she is there when the Grandma obviously is...
elysynn chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
This was very well written. Poignant, touching and sad, the development was well paced and the emotional touch was just enough. I feel like a sucky fan though... did I miss something about the black band in an episode?