Reviews for The Problem with Friendship
Summing up the Stars chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
After all this time, no sequel. :(

Just re-reading and this is still one of my favorite digimon stories.
Nostalgia and all that. xD
Sweet Cari chapter 15 . 3/5/2011
This story is AMAZING! Everything was written out so well, I couldn't stop reading it!
Summing up the Stars chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
First off, *AWESOME* story! I love the entire concept of it:) and two, WHY. IS. THERE. NO. SEQUEL? The author is being cruel to her readers. :(
venus9814 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
wow this has been up for years & i never got to read it til now? thats not cool. kinda glad though cuz at least i got here when the story was complete lol i hate waiting for people to add chapters it takes too long. point is, this story is AMAZING so far, its completely sucked me in i cant wait im about halfway through :) love it & i love me some matt. nice job!
aoitsuki77 chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
this was a really good story! pretty interesting too... i liked it a lot ) i wonder if you will write any more from this... i hope so! i would definitely read it
Nahoe-Ketsake chapter 14 . 10/20/2009
Hey! I really love this story! Is the second time I read it,I'm too a fan of Matt. I see myself as an infected why YIPOD: Yamato Ishida Personification & Obesesion Disorder XD.

I was wandering why you didn't write another Digimon story? Well I think that you'll do it great!
Pitty Moraes chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
OH, JESUS!

*sinks to her knees and cries the living hell out of her*

I can't believe it's over! No, seriously, I can't! This was absolutely wonderful! A pool of creativity, knowledge, characterization and writing. You can't possibly have any idea of how much I loved this story. This is amazing. In every single aspect. Just... genius.

There isn't much left for me to say now that I reached the end. There was so much emotion, so much to gather and keep here in my heart that it actually bled through my very skin and made its way to my core. Man, this was so absolutely breathtaking and gut-wrenching and sad and lovely and scary at the same time! Exactly because you took this character, Yamato, and you made him just the way he is, but with something more. That part of him that was hidden... but that, suddenly, everything that I want and did not want to see were gently laid bare for all to see. And it's the saddest thing I've ever seen. I can't exactly explain well what I mean, but you must get the deal somehow.

There were no loose cords. You put everything so together, you made them so special (just like I also believe they are, I didn't take to heart that ending either), you made them so valuable, you took every single fear of them and made them face it in such a wonderful way. I just can't tell how this was so special. There's just no way.

I believe that this is the first time (after what...? Ten years since I first obsessed with this series?) I really understand Matt. That I really understand each one of them and the digital world. And understanding Matt now fully, I can love him even more as a character! Before he was full, but he was so cold and so distant that somehow it felt like a black hole, like as if there was something very basic missing in his personality. You made him complete. You made me suffer right along with my ever most favorite character through all his pain and I died along with his every death. It was painful but it was worth it in the end. I don't know what I would have done if I reached the end of this story to find him not only dead, but in coldness and loneliness for eternity (I'd probably have sued you! LOL). I mean, it felt right to him. He's friendship, he bonds, he sacrifices. But no one had ever sacrificed for him, at least not in the way he needed. It felt so sad to see him all alone. He's friendship. He cannot be alone.

There's so much I want to say, but I don't really see how now. I wanted to review every single chapter with every wonderful emotion you made me feel, but I couldn't find the strenght to hold myself, I just had to keep going. And going. And going. I read everything but this last chapter, which I held to my soul for the last time. I was scared. I was scared you might kill him forever.

Now I'm happy I picked this story to read! I'm delighted at your writing and capacity to go through all this story and poke our curiosity so many times. Yes. Wow. When I thought I had figured things out you just out-thinked me so quickly I was most of the times in awe.

Well, I think I'm talking too much now. LOL

If you ever write a story about Matt or Digimon S1 again, please, PLEASE, for everything in this world that is most sacred... please tell me. I'll be delighted. Seriously. Really. For real. How about a sequel? *gets glared at* Ok, ok. But that would be great idea, huh? Huh? *gets glared at again*

Thanks so much for writing this incredible story!
Soramon chapter 15 . 10/9/2008
Wow. That's all I have to say. WOW! I am so glad that I've read this story! First thing that I gotta say is: Awesome story line and awesome made up digimon! That was completely awesome! And Matt! DOES HE HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING! I MEAN COME ON! HE DIED LIKE THREE HUNDRED TIMES IN THIS STORY! SHESH! But still this story was just freaking awesome! Oblivion was sad though. I felt horrible for Sakura and for Matt. They suffered so much and at the end Sakura sacrificed her life to save the one she loves. How beautiful. Matt went a little bit emo there too lol. Idk what else to say besides awesome story. I loved every minute of it and I loved all the humor that you put in it too. Especially in the last chapter with Matt and his take-out food. Lol little baby! Hospital food isn't that bad though shesh. AWESOME STORY LINE! LOVED IT SO MUCH! I wish it wasn't over though...I already want more...lol.
critic chapter 15 . 5/9/2007
You did a great job writing this story. I loved how it was centered a bit around Matt, but everyone else was weaved into the plot too. Write more Digimon fics. )
Cheeky-Chick1only chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
lovely
Kari chapter 15 . 2/19/2006
Loved your story! Absolutely great!
Reiko x 3 chapter 15 . 10/6/2005
Reiko: *deep breath* ! PLEASE! *bends over panting* Air...

Dark: *blinks* Wow... Um, are you going to be okay?

Reiko: *still panting* I...think...I'm...gonna...faint.

*passes out*

Dark: *blinks again* Out cold... *grins evily* Hey, this means I can do whatever I want without fear of medication! YES!

Rei: *cowering* I'm gonna die... I know it... T_T

Dark: Only if you glomp someone. I may be an crazy sadistic psychopath, but I'm not suicidal. I like tormenting people far too much for that. *to Angel Baby* I agree with my creator, you really need to make a sequel to this fic. It's too damn cool to be left alone like this. Please consider it. Ja ne!
Matt'sxLuver chapter 15 . 9/23/2005
Hello. Excellent story. I read it twice cause it was so good.

MattxLuver
Angel Spirit chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Gyah...I know I've read this fic before and I've probably reviewed it before as well, but I was going through my bookmarks and found it again and realized that I wanted to read it again...so I did-and still am obviously since I'm only on chapter three or so, but...yeah. - So anyway, I wanted to tell you that this fic is STILL wonderful-at least, in my book of thoughts. It's really hard to find a well written Digimon fic like this one these days-you've got to practically scour this site to find one that has the necessities that you look for in a fic and this one has all of what you look in for a good read depending on who you are and what not...but for myself anyway-it focuses on one of my favorite characters (Yamato...STILL love him after all this time...-), angst, all the characters are within their own personalities and I can practically imagine the scenes happening as I'm reading them. If I recall I also remember that you've got wonderful villains in here as well, so I do believe I shall continue re-reading this fic once more...I just wanted to tell you again how beautifully well written this fic is and how much I continue to enjoy it. If you were to ever take it down for any reason at all, I think I might have to hurt you. ;p (LOL, joking about that last part really...-)
dstrbd child chapter 15 . 4/10/2005
That story was the most amazing digimon story ever! I especially love all of the Yamato angst! I just can't seem to get enough of it! I'm adding this story to my fav's list!