Reviews for Soul Music
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Aww...that's so sad...
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
What do you know, a "poor little rich star" story with actual character development instead of just bellyaching on the character's part, and some actually back ground fill in and makes some things actually make sense!

Honestly if you just changed some names you could SERIOUSLY make this into an original story!

True it doesn't include a thing about beyblade, but who cares? You actually get a look inside the split personality pop star's head!
LettuceNPudding chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Again, another favorite oneshot. The description and emotion you put in Ming Ming's POV really got to me. It was as if I could see her there and understand what she's feeling inside. It was really well written and again I must congratulate you on a wonderful fic with word choice that makes you want to cry out "YES! SOMEONE WHO CAN WRITE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL AUTHOR!" I don't give compliments like this to many people...but this was great. You're writing is amazing. I love it! How you described Ming Ming's feelings when the song started was great! I could relate to it because I sometimes feel that way when I listen to music. It was so emotional! I loved every bit of it! And the ending, where she felt like a part of her died...man...sad. T.T.

Great Wording

Fantastic Description

Emotion

TRIFECTA!

Thanks for writing a great fic! Much appreciated!

Lotsaluv

Lettuce
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I inspired something... *is proud and amazed*

I can see definite elements of Masks in this! . POOR MING-MING! *hugs Ming-Ming* BAD PARENTS! *hits parents* I don't think I can review this properly, my brain's all weird today...

Anyway, I loved this, really, really loved it, and the ending bit: Without even having to think I hitch a bright smile onto my face in reply. I know that to him my words are meaningless unless they can be put to music and sold off for a profit. Over his shoulder I can see the smiling girl in the mirror and I can feel another small part of my die as my perfect mask slipped back into place.

WAS GREAT! I don't know why, *shrugs* but you know I'm weird like that. It just seemed to work. .

So, thanks so much for the dedication, *hugs* and for expanding on Masks and turning it into something SERIOUSLY COOL!

Ok, ok. I'm going now. *runs away, cackling hyperly*
Lady Of The Damned Land chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Cool! Luved it!
PureBlackRaven chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was really sad. Poor Ming-Ming. Great story. I really enjoyed it. :)
Zephyr Blue aka Nu-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
hey there!

Wonderful. simply cool! Like I said before, Ming Ming became my fav after reading ur fics! and I must thank you a LOT for telling me about Masks! I enjoyed it a lot!

Kai and Mimi are the two characters who are difficult to picture in our writing. you have done an awesome job. I appreciate that.

Another job well done! you deserve it!

Masha

Zephyr Blue
HiddenPortrait chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
ah! not poetry! thanks mi'dear!
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
omg wow i really loved ths ths was the most amazing thing ever

you know i lamost hate you for making me love ming ming so much cos all the things youve written about her and eveything have made me love her so much i think shes so kool now and everytime u write something new about mimi im so excited to read it cos i know it will jst make me love her tht much more

nut thts ok im really starting to genuinly like mimi nw

wats the song shes singing did u write it or is it a real song? if its a real song who sings it originally and wats it called? it seems like a really great song :D

well another long review down lol

two updates and i new story thng oneshot wow mi day mustve been great lmao

nah i guess muse decided to help u out huh?
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was a way kick ass i loved it so much!
allie oops chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
MIng Ming - what can you say about Ming MIng? I never eally thought that much about her. Except in the show, she didn't look like an A cup to me! Oh, well, I guess I was just looking with a jaded eye...or something. She looked pretty well developed at times. Oh well... I really enjouyed reading the story. Thanks for writing! I always enjoy your stuff, so keep it up. K?