Reviews for Mr & Mrs 4077th
Mistress Twist chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
This is good too! :) I hope you update this one.
Hawk-Hotlips chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
Update more! It's so good!
Laurie Eve chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
I really like this. Your story was able to capture my attention, and left me wanting more! Please hurry and update again soon!
heaven-monument chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
i showed my father this story (i'm actually not a fan of M*A*S*H, but he likes it, so who cares!), and this is what he thinks:

Keep writing. I love Margaret Houlihan...

(I know. Don't worry.)

And from a non-M*A*S*H-lover's point of view, I also think it's a good story. Favourite line - 'when i count to five, i'm going to wake up. one... two... three... four-'

LOL! 7.6/10
theswordkilledthepen chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Awesome, I love it. Keep it going!
Olive Drab chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Intriguing stuff, and a nice insight into Margaret - can't wait to see how it develops and where it goes!
inveritas chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
I'm liking this it's very interesting. I can't wait to see where it goes. Update soon!
Nicky Morello chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
UPDATE SOOn PLEASE!
laurydory chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
I'm quite enjoying this. Not really sure what 'it' is or where 'it' is going but I'm looking forward to finding out. Hope you update soon.
NashNurse chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
wow, that was a bit unexpected, but I liked it! It's very unusual! I liked the nick-name "gret" cute. D I hope you update soon!
AstrophysicsRocks chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
The beginning sounds promising. Are you going to continue it?
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I really like how you caught Margaret's depression. She got like that a bit but never really showed it. Congrats :-)

Paulina
PsychoDramaQueen chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Really good start...I'm interested to see how the Mr & Mrs 4077th gets worked into it...I always loved that quote, it was like Henry could kind of see the whole HM thing before anyone else did.

Write on, please.
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
ok, it's good...but i was slightly confused...r u gonin gto continue it? b/c if u are, i'm sure i will catch on. ) Keep up the great stories!
NashNurse chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
You know I love it ) And you know what will make me like it even more )